Learn WordPress in 1 Day | Face to Face Course
Event on 2015-03-20 09:00:00
I present a popular, detailed, one day, WordPress Website Development Course covering everything from initial domain registration to creating an online shop. Followed up with access to an exclusive, comprehensive and regularly updated, online, step-by-step guide.
Would you like to take control of
your existing website?Would you like to build your own
WordPress website?Take advantage of my 15 years experience and learn all you need to know in 1 day. You will be able to create unique, professional websites with endless functionality, from a small calendar widget to a fully operational online shop.You will:
- save money and
- be able to update and change and edit whenever you want.
WordPress is the most popular CMS because it is:
- robust and
- very easy to use. All it takes is a short course and you are on your way!
You will also receive:
- access to an exclusive, comprehensive and regularly updated, online, step-by-step guide after the course.
- a monthly update on the latest and greatest happenings in the WordPress world
- 10% discount off your hosting if you host with me
- 20% discount for every person you bring along to the course. This means, that if you bring five people, you will get the course for free!
WordPress is a full service web development platform allowing you to build your own website with a user-friendly dashboard and a user friendly community. It is not just another blog. But, where do you start? Or have you given it a try, but find yourself confused and frustrated?I can help you with that!What you will learn:
On the day, I create a WordPress website live as I am carrying out the training. This course is therefore not an academic exercise, it is a hands-on, live demonstration on how to build a WordPress website and covers:
- How to register a domain.
- Who should you host with? And here I offer a 10% discount with my website hosting service, just use the coupon BRAINSTORM2014.
- How to install WordPress onto your server. This can be done with a single click of a button with my hosting service.
- How to get a logo designed. If you don’t have the budget for me to design a logo for you, there are free online services that I can show you and that you will find a great help.
- How to backup your site and set it up to back up automatically at pre-set intervals. Never again will you need to worry about your website crashing. You will be able to restore a previous version with ease.
- How to find themes for your specific business. There are thousands to choose from. Where are they? Are they all safe? Do some have malware (malicious software) that you should be careful about?
- How to install a template/theme. Usually this is as easy as a few clicks to install the theme and then great satisfaction configuring the theme to suit your brand.
- How to add and edit content – it is as easy as editing a MS Word document!
- How to set up an e-commerce system – a product catalogue, a shopping cart and a payment gateway.
- How to add plugins and widgets that allow a seemingly inexhaustible supply of facilities for your website. For example,
- SEO tools
- Social media feeds like Twitter and Facebook
- Social share buttons
- Sitemap generation
- Auto rotating testimonials
- Image galleries and slide shows
- Join newsletter widgets
- Slide open and closed content and
- many, many more.
PLUS+ You will get exclusive web access to my extensive and regularly updated course notes and step by step manuals that you can refer back to whenever you need to.
PLUS+ If you join my mailing list I will keep you updated with trends and changes in the Internet Marketing world – this is so important in this dynamic environment.
at The Leathermarket, Lafone House
Newington, United Kingdom