Learning Waves Skillnet – JSSP Digital Marketing Course Open Day Sept 2014
Event on 2014-09-16 10:00:00
Learning Waves Skillnet JSSP Course Overview
The Digital landscape is changing rapidly. New channels, strategies and benchmarks appear daily. The Learning Waves Skillnet funded JSSP Diploma in Digital Marketing ran by SureSkills is a 2 week full time industry-led course, which has been designed by Industry experts to incorporate the new FETAC award for Digital Marketing covering the latest trends, strategies, real world experiences, best practices in the Digital Industry as well a chance to put your digital skills to work in the radio sector.
This practical hands on course will give you a complete overview of all of the core channels and how they fit together in order to plan and deliver successful digital and social media marketing campaigns, applicable for both B2B and B2C businesses.
There is big demand for jobs with Digital skills in Ireland; this course will provide skills which are required by industry, combined with direct access to employers through work placements. The JSSP is fully funded for unemployed jobseekers looking to up skill in digital to secure your next role.
If you are a graduate looking to secure your first job or you have previously worked in Sales, Marketing, HR, PR, Customer service, IT & are seeking new opportunities or you want a career change we urge you to come along to the open day on the 16th of September to find out why Digital and Social Media skills are now a fundamental requirement for anybody in business today.
If you want to register for this program, you must complete the form below and attend the open day in the Double tree hilton hotel Dublin 4 from 9:30am – 1:00pm.
Network Manager of the Teresa Hanratty from the Learning Waves Skillnet and Digital Marketing Manager for SureSkills, Dan Goggin will give you an introduction to the program, work placements, course modules and post the presentation you will be asked to sit a 5 minute interview to assess your suitability as there are limited places available on this course. Please ensure to bring an up to date CV along with you.
The course will then start on the of 22nd of Sept and run for a total of 9 days, it will be held in SureSkills, 14 Fitzwilliam place (or a Dublin city centre location) from 9.30 – 17.00 each day, upon completion you will be required to complete a minimum 2 week work placement (or find your own work experience) in order to complete the programme. You have the to undergo a placement provided by the skillnet/SureSkills with an industry partner or you have the option to find your own placement.
What will be learned?
How digital and social media marketing can grow your business by understanding the best practices and essentials in the following channels;
• Introduction to Digital Marketing • Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) • Pay Per Click (PPC) • Google Analytics • Email Marketing • Inbound Marketing • Overview of Social Media landscape • Facebook Marketing • LinkedIn for Lead Generation • Twitter, YouTube and Blogging • Social Media Monitoring, Online PR & emerging social media trends • E – Commerce • Digital Display Advertising • Mobile Marketing • Affiliate Marketing • Planning and Implementing a Digital Marketing Strategy • Career Planning Workshop
You will learn;
• How to target and engage with your prospects & customers across the digital channels
• Search strategies, testing options & landing page best practices to generate leads
• How to use social media to reach & engage with the right audiences anywhere on the web
• Multi-channel content marketing & how you can measure your ROI
• How to execute and improve the ROI of any online campaign
• How to stay current and competitive on the latest digital & social media trends
• How to use your web analytics to measure what matters, identify changes that you can make to improve business results quickly
• Which metrics to focus on based on your objectives, audience and offering
• How to plan a digital marketing campaign from inception to completion
• You will gain practical, real-world digital marketing training that will grow your business and accelerate your career
Who should attend?
Whether you are looking to get into the radio industry or grow your new start up business or looking to increase your chances of gaining a full time position this course is relevant for most professionals in business today as digital marketing skills are becoming a pre requisite for almost all jobs in industry today. This course offers a fantastic opportunity to network with fellow Learning Waves Skillnet professionals, business owners & industry peers, fellow jobseekers giving you a fantastic learning experience in a relaxed and practical environment and is delivered in a classroom/workshop format, accompanied with templates, slides and peer discussions.
If you are an employer and you would like to take on one of the digital marketing students please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a sample of the role / job spec and we can assist you in contacting the students.
Sample Course Structure:
at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dublin – Burlington Road
4 Burlington Road