LEP Digital: Driving Results Through Social Media
Event on 2014-12-18 09:30:00
Social media marketing is a powerful way to grow your business. It can lead to new customers, increased sales, and ultimately more profit.
A recent survey showed that nearly 80% of purchasers are influenced by a brand's presence on social media. Simply signing up to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn is not enough, you need to align your social media activity with your business strategy to drive results.
You will learn about:
• social media today – stats and facts
• digital touch points
• broadcast v engagement
We will help you to:
• reach your target audience
• create a social media strategy
• identify analysis and monitoring tools
• manage social media campaigns
• receive a free analysis of your website
• choose 2 workshops from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Due to the nature of funding for this event you must be a SME located in the West of England LEP area, and you may only attend one LEP Digital event (full details on website).
This event is fully funded by West of England LEP and the Department of Business Innovation and Skills.
at Bailbrook House Hotel
Bath, United Kingdom