Leveraging B2B Social Media for Sales Success – Training Bootcamp
Event on 2013-10-24 09:00:00
This 1-day bootcamp will introduce and build on the key concepts and skills required to create and implement a successful social media strategy for B2B sales. It will help you to embed the social tools, media, and practices into the on-going activities of your organisation.
The day will be action oriented, with all attendees developing a specific list of activities to undertake, which will be followed up by the instructor after the session to ensure each delegate implements what they have learnt.
* The ever-changing landscape for B2B sales
* Using social media in your every day sales activities to:
* Listen and learn
– Catch new opportunities with social media
– Identify new prospects
– Track prospects and customers
– Monitor competitors – be alerted when they connect with your prospects/customers
* Engage and relate
– Using social media to break the ice with new prospects
– Tap into social media for warm referrals
– Follow up leads generated
* Research and converse
– Research new prospects
– Qualify new prospects and realise their level of interest
* Prove value and authenticity
– Display thought leadership and unique expertise
– Ensure the services you sell are fascinating and relevant to your buyers
* Getting the framework right
– Website & SEO
* Collaboration with marketing
– Content marketing
– Buyer personas
– Phases of the buying journey
* Tools and platforms and their most recent relevant updates
– Twitter, LinkedIn and other emerging platforms to be aware of.
You will receive
Post bootcamp, all attendees will receive a 1 hour consultation based on the actions agreed in the session.
This will enable you to implement what you have learned to immediately improve your pipeline using your social selling powers!
Who’s it for?
B2B Sales Managers / Directors.
*Once your order is confirmed, it in non refundable. However, you may transfer it to a collegue with prior notice to CDC.*
99 York St