Leveraging the Power of the Internet Seminar Series – Session 3
Event on 2012-12-04 18:00:00
Advanced: Growing your Online focused on managing and measuring your success to growing your presence (Intermediate/Advanced)
- How to monitor your target market, what are they saying about you, who are your largest advocates & how to enlist them to help you grow. Using Sprout Social.
- Measure the impace of your online efforts with critical tools, including Google Analytics, Klouts, Grader and Sprout Social.
- Learn how to connect these different Social Medias together and create your own WEB to capture your clients.
- Facilitating your staff's social networking rules of engagement
- Utilize eNewsletter tools and Blogs and various sources of content.
By the end of these three hours, you'll have in-depth knowledge on:
- How to effectively manage your online efforts
- Post into the future
- Distribute to multiple platforms with just one post
- Listen and respond effectively
- Grow your client lists by connecting your Social Media and eNewsletters
- Measure your return on your online marketing efforts
Sofie Andreou is the author of "Leveraging the Power of the Internet", she has also created and delivered the popular and sought after business seminars series and workbooks; "Leveraging the Power of the Internet". Sofie delivers this seminar series to 100s of businesses each month, and lectures on the same topic at Trent University to over 100 students annually.
at Douro Community Centre – Harvest Room
2893 Highway 28 & County Road 4