Event on 2013-08-15 19:00:00
VENUE: Lilian Fontaine Garden Theatre
Performing two nights!
Receiving critical acclaim as a stand-up, actor and author, Lewis Black has performed for audiences throughout Europe, New Zealand, Canada and The United States. In 2012, he performed eight sell-out shows at The Richard Rodgers Theatre on Broadway.
Dining on the Terrace
Pre-Concert Dining catered by Café Primavera
Join us on the elegant front veranda of the historic Villa for pre-concert dinner prepared by Café Primavera, our exclusive caterer for the Summer Concert series. Fresh, simple, seasonal, delicious…enhance your summer night! Dining begins 90 minutes prior to the concert. per person (tax and gratuity included; beverages not included).
Our sumptuous summer menu includes items such as:
- Summer Salad—strawberries, goat cheese, candied walnuts, red wine blush vinaigrette
- Fresh Herbs & Citrus Roasted Chicken
- Santa Maria Style Grilled Tri Tips of Beef—carved tableside
- Asparagus Roasted with Lemon, Sea Salt & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Trio of Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary & Shallots
- Penne Al Forno with Four Cheeses & Fresh Basil
- Warm La Brea Rolls with Butter
- Strawberry Cakes with Whipped Cream Frosting
TICKET INFORMATION FORTHCOMING
Limited On-Site Parking:
Free shuttle service available from West Valley College, Lot 5.
at Montalvo Arts Center
15400 Montalvo Road
Saratoga, United States