(PRWEB) September 23, 2014
While deciding what to include into the new Domain Overview tab, the developer considered which information about a website users would like to always have at hand:
“SEO PowerSuite helps one improve websites for better search engine rankings and performance”, says Erin Madison, User Experience Manager at Link-Assistant.Com. “And, there is a set of essential website metrics one would want to be able to access and preview at all times – and that’s exactly what “Domain Overview” now allows you to do”.
Inside “Domain Overview”
The new tab contains the most important metrics regarding the website analyzed in a specific SEO PowerSuite project. For instance, if one is analyzing “example.com” in a project, they’ll get statistics for “example.com” in the “Domain Overview” section.
The metric one sees right at the top of the table is Domain Strength. Its a complex metric estimated based on a number of key domain factors such as its age, PageRank, backlinks, social signals, and others. Its presented on the scale from 0 to 10 and can be used to tell how authoritative a domain could be considered by search engines.
Besides Domain Strength, other metrics in “Domain Overview” are:
1. External Domain Characteristics: Google PageRank, Alexa and Compete Rank, Google domain popularity.
2. Domain info: domain’s age, IP address and average loading time.
3. Indexing in search engines: the number of domains pages indexed in major search engines.
4. Web catalog listings: domain listings in DMOZ, Yahoo! Dir and Yandex Catalog.
5. Backlinks: key statistics regarding ones backlink profile such as the number of links, the number of backlink domains and the dofollow/nofollow ratio in the profile.
A preview of this metric is available at http://www.link-assistant.com/news/quick-domain-analysis.html
6. Social media popularity and traffic: the number of signals and visits to a site from social media).
7. Traffic to the site: key traffic statistics for ones site (to see these data in the software, one is required to enter their Google Analytics account details).
On SEO PowerSuite tools
SEO PowerSuite is a pack of 4 search engine optimization tools that each serve a specific purpose.
Rank Tracker (rank-tracker.org) allows one to monitor search rankings and discover new keywords for an SEO campaign. WebSite Auditor is on-page SEO software one can use to optimize their sites structure and content for search engines. SEO SpyGlass is SEO PowerSuites backlink checker and backlink comparison tool, while LinkAssistant is a link outreach and link campaign management app.
Link-Assistant.Com is a software developer with nearly a decade of experience providing top-performing SEO tools for Internet marketers. Launched in 2005, the Link-Assistant.Com business model was built around striving for innovation and a passion to create paramount search engine optimization software. Its marketing tools are used by over 500,000 users worldwide who rely on Link-Assistant.Com marketing toolkit – SEO PowerSuite – for their online success.