LinkedIn: Bootcamp (Bristol)
Event on 2015-01-13 09:00:00
Registration/coffee/networking 9am. Session starts 9.30am
This full day programme takes you away from the office and ‘locks’ you in a room to really focus on your social strategy and day-to-day use of LinkedIn. We go beyond your profile and look at how to use LinkedIn for insight gathering and lead generation.
There will be plenty of tea/coffee to keep minds alert and a break a provided light lunch.
The day will also include time to speak to the trainer on a one-to-one basis. Before the session we will go through your profile to tailor the advice given.
Who should attend?
Directors and Senior Managers in any role where use of LinkedIn can support the achievement of corporate, business function and/or personal job role objectives.
If you want more inbound leads, warm sales calls and more business opportunities, this session is for you.
Attendance certificates are available upon request.
By the end of the bootcamp you will understand…
· The importance of business networking and the benefits of LinkedIn
· Social media trends for B2B
· How to build the perfect profile
· LinkedIn best practice
· How to use your company page
· How to promote your business with showcase pages
· How to use LinkedIn for competitor monitoring and intelligence gathering
· How to optimise your use of LinkedIn Groups
· How to use advanced search to identify decision makers and influencers
· How to use LinkedIn for content marketing
· How to create a contact development program
· How to demonstrate thought leadership via LinkedIn
· The basics of LinkedIn Advertising
· What you need to do next (your company strategy and/or personal action plan)
Session Leader – Luan Wise
Luan Wise is an independent marketing practitioner, with 12+ years experience in full service agency, client side and consultancy roles.
Highly qualified, Luan has a BA (Hons) Business Studies degree from Sheffield Business School, postgraduate diplomas from the Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing (IDM) and Institute of Promotional Marketing (IPM) plus the CAM Award for Digital Marketing Planning. In 2012 Luan achieved Chartered Marketer status and was nominated one of the UK’s Top 50 Creative Freelancers by industry publication The Drum.
Luan has worked for clients of all sizes, from household names such as Hilton and University of Cambridge to the kinds of companies that are big in their field but unknown to the wider world. As Marketing Manager for a B2B organisation in the marketing services sector she supported sales growth from £3m turnover to £60m turnover over 5 years (featuring in the Sunday Time Virgin Fast Track 100 two years running). During that time the organisation also won new product awards, were nominated as supplier of the year by a trade body and named business of the year by a regional media title.
at The Engine Shed
Clock Tower Yard
Bristol, United Kingdom