Lisburn Tourism E-clustering Training Workshop
Event on 2014-01-29 10:00:00
Lisburn Toursim E-clustering Programme
Lisburn City Council are working in association with Brilliant Red, the managing agents for the Lisburn tourism e-clustering programmes ; A new marketing programme for tourism providers, events, bars and restaurateurs.
The programme is designed to increase the numbers of visitors to the area through an online promotional campaign, specialist mentoring from experienced marketers and bespoke training for tourism providers.
This is the third training workshop of this programme to be held and will focus on; Using social media effectively.
Key content will include;
- An introduction to and the history of Social Media and Online Networking
- The benefits of Social Media marketing as a key online promotional tool
- Creating and implementing a Social Media strategy
- An introduction to the 5 guiding principles for implementing an effective Social Media marketing campaign
- Building an effective online Word of Mouth online marketing campaign
- Introduction to Hootsuite and Tweet Deck. These websites will allow you to manage your social media activity from one platform and with ease
- Customizing pages/accounts and setting privacy & security settings
Participants will gain an understanding of how social media can be used effectively within the tourism industry, encouraging the online spread of good visitor experiences. As well as an understanding of how negative comments on social media can affect a tourism business and how to respond to negative social media comments.
at Civic Centre
Lagan Valley Island
Lisburn, United Kingdom