Local Marketing Bootcamp
Event on 2014-06-23 13:00:00
Join us for a unique opportunity to learn about the key essentials of local marketing and how to automate your franchisee marketing efforts.
Effective local marketing strategies that drive local lead generation, lead nurturing and superior customer satisfaction. Participants will walk away with over 30 strategies that cover areas including:
- How to create an effective Local marketing plan
- Effectiveness of Traditional Lead Generation Strategies and Franchisee behavior
- The A-Z of Digital Lead Generation: how to conquer online directories, SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media, You Tube and Content Marketing Strategies without breaking the bank
- Measuring ROI on Local and National Spend. How to leverage Universal Analytics, Landing Pages, A/B testing to get the maximum results
- How to put lead nurturing on auto-pilot and track engagement
- Email campaigns that work and those that go into SPAM filters
- Building Effective Social Media Engagement
- Reputation Management – Tracking Customer Satisfaction and leveraging it to generate more revenue
- Reputation Management – How to effectively measure and improve customer experience and feedback
- How to put it all together – with systems, tools, and processes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Designed for members of Franchise Marketing Departments including CMO's, VP of Marketing, Director and Marketing Managers who are responsible for local marketing initiatives for their franchisees.
Nick Mecozzi, SVP, FranConnect & Zcubator Nick presents the case for simplifying local marketing efforts while producing better results. The presentation focuses on different lead generation strategies, how to effectively nurture those leads in an automated fashion and how to manage customer satisfaction.
Mindy Golde, VP, Listen 360 Mindy will present on the importance of measuring customer satisfaction, acting on it and managing reputation in an online world where buyers are increasingly influenced by feedback from other consumers
WHEN : Jun 23, 2014.
Lunch: 01:00 PM – 1:45 PM
Session: 1:45 PM – 5:00 PM
Maggiano’s in Buckhead, Atlanta GA
3368 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
Feel free to contact Drew Shaw, Event Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-390-9300 x114.
at Maggiano’s Restarant
3368 Peachtree Rd., N.E.
Atlanta, United States