London – European Crowd Equity & Debt Forum 2015
Event on 2015-05-10 17:00:00
European Crowd Equity & Debt Forum
Sunday May 10-12 2015
Meet the panel of local and out of town investors, debt and equity platoforms between Angel networks and crowd funding firms throughout Europe who will focus on pitching to early-stage investors, business angels and Venture Capitalists and what it really takes to get them to write you a check! We will be discussing the things that are most important to them when they are considering an Investment, the best and worst things an entrepreneur, crowd funding platform or an angel investor can do , and, of course, the best ways to reach these and other Investors.
The Soho Loft – The Voice of Capital Formation – and Victoria Global, an emerging force in the Corporate Communications, Investor Relations and Public Relations arena join together to bring you this groundbreaking conference.
Who should attend?
- Early Stage crowd funding debt and equity platforms
- Early Stage investors (VCs, Angels & Corporate)
- Service providers and exhibiting companies
- Media and academia
- Social enterprise entrepreneurs
- Impact investment funds a
This conference features:
- The first 30 entrepreneur attendees to sign up will also get the option to pitch their business idea in 1 minute or less in front of the investor panel and receive feedback as a group from the panel.
- There is an educational and networking component to the event, where all attendees will be gaining an understanding of what investors are looking for in the European market
- All attendees will be able to market themselves (including their products and/or services) throughout the event through networking with one another.
(CLICK ON IMAGES TO OPEN FULL PROFILE)
Chairman, LDJ Capital and The Soho Loft
London, United Kingdom