LONDON GROWTH STRATEGIES CONFERENCE: A Hands-On Workshop to Improve Your Social Media and Mobile Marketing Skills
Event on 2012-09-20 09:30:00
The London Growth Strategies Conference is a hands-on workshop for entrepreneurs, business founders, CEOs and marketing professionals. You'll leave with dozens of actionable ideas on how to grow and simplify your business in today's very different business climate, and you'll understand how to harness the power of social media and mobile marketing. Guaranteed!
Are you interested in learning how to grow and simplify your business in today's ever changing business climate? Would you like to learn the secrets of building an award-winnning or market-leading business in a fraction of the normal time? Do you want to know how to harness the power of online, social media and mobile marketing to generate new leads and customers? Would you like to integrate your online and traditional marketing? Would you like to know how to manage your inbound marketing campaigns more efficiently and effectively? Are you interested in learning insider tips and techniques?
Then you really can't afford to miss the London Growth Strategies Conference on Thursday, September 20th from 9:30 am until 4:30 pm (breakfast and sit down lunch included).
Speakers include some of the world's leading business growth, online, social and mobile marketing authors, experts and hands on practitioners.
Here's just some of what you'll learn in this interactive, engaging, hands-on conference:
- How to build an award-winning or market leading business in a fraction of the normal time
- How to rapidly attract the attention of your ideal clients in today’s very different marketplace; engage with them, earn their trust; and set yourself apart from your competition
- How social media and mobile marketing can work alongside traditional marketing activities to transform your lead and customer generation results
- How you can manage your inbound marketing campaigns more efficiently and effectively
- How to leverage new social media tools like Pinterest, Google+ and Foursquare to grow engagement, sales and revenues
- How to use social media and mobile for inbound lead generation
- How to use HubSpot's inbound marketing platform to generate new leads and customers
- How to create mobile-friendly websites
- How to use online monitoring tools to manage your marketing programs
This conference is right for you if:
- You own or run an established business or well funded startup with high growth potential
- You carry out marketing for your company or organisation
- You want to attract more of the right clients in today’s very different business world
- You want to improve the effectiveness of your existing marketing approaches
- You want to explore the effective use of social media and mobile marketing to grow your sales and revenue
- You want to differentiate your brand from your competitors
- You want to learn how to make social media and mobile marketing campaigns work for you
Bonus All-Star Marketing Panel Discussion:
We'll be hosting an All-Star Marketing Panel Discussion where experts will share their knowledge and provide tips on how you can improve your social media and mobile marketing campaigns.
You'll be able to ask live, unfiltered questions to marketing experts who work at some of the world's best-known brands.
About Our Speakers:
Ken Segall worked closely with Steve Jobs and is the author of Insanely Simple. Ken started the i-frenzy by naming iMac and was one of the key creative minds behind the development of Apple's famous Think Different campaign. He worked with Steve Jobs for over 12 years at NeXT and Apple and will be sharing what he's learned about apply Apple's core philosophy of simplification to achieve extra success in your business.
Jamie Turner is the co-author of How to Make Money with Social Media and Go Mobile. You'll find Jamie's guest columns on Mashable, HubSpot and the Social Media Examiner. He is also a regular guest on CNN and HLN. Jamie will be showing you how to grow revenues using mobile marketing.
Robert Clay is the Founder of Marketing Wizdom. Robert is an entrepreneur who built 2 global businesses in his 20’s. His mission is to codify the process of taking any business to market leadership in a fraction of the normal time. The author of 14 books, he is independently ranked the UK’s No.1 marketer out of 63,820 marketing professionals on LinkedIn. Robert will share how you can build an award-winning, niche-dominating business using both traditional and digital marketing tools to turn prospects into customers who talk about you constantly whether you're there or not.
Alistair Norman is Award-Winning Marketing Director from Tomorrow-People. He is an expert at using social media to drive leads to businesses and specializes in improving ROI for B2B marketers. Alistair will be sharing his tips and techniques on how to use content marketing to generate new prospects for your business.
Win 1 of 5 Free Copies of Go Mobile Hardcover:
You will also be eligible to win a free copy of Go Mobile by Jamie Turner. This book, which has a 5-star rating on Amazon, will be given away to 5 lucky winners at the event.
Free book — Learn How To Grow Your Business in Just 2 Hours:
You will be given access to an electronic copy of the highly regarded book Learn How To Grow Your Business In Just 2 Hours: an introduction to low-risk/high-return marketing strategies that will transform your business by Robert Clay.
Free £1,200 consultation on taking your business to market leadership:
If you're interestred in taking your business to market leadership you'll be able to set up a date for a free one-to-one consultation with Marketing Wizdom to explore the hidden growth and profit opportunities in your business. These consultations are normally £1,250 + VAT. But it won't cost you a penny when you attend this conference.
Date and Agenda:
The London Growth Strategies Conference will take place on Thursday, September 20th, 2012. The agenda is as follows:
- 9:30 am: Registration
- 10:00 am: Robert Clay, A CEO's Guide to New Trends in Marketing
- 11:00 am: Jamie Turner, How to Tell if Your Social Media Campaign is Actually Working
- 11:45 am: Catered Lunch
- 12:30 All-Star Marketing Panel, Social Media and Mobile Marketing Tips and Techniques from Experts
- 1:15 pm: Ken Segall, An Insider's Look at What Makes Apple Different
- 2:00 pm: Alistair Norman, How to Use Content Marketing to Drive Leads to Your Business
- 2:45 pm: Jamie Turner: Monetizing Mobile: How to Put Mobile to Work for You
- 3:30 pm: Roundtable Discussions, Roll-up your shirt-sleeves and ask in-depth, face-to-face questions to the expert of your choice
- 4:30 pm: Close
100% Risk Free Guarantee
You risk nothing when you attend this event. If you don't agree that the day delivers content and value far beyond your ticket price, just ask for a refund and you'll receive it in full immediately, no questions asked, no red tape, no smallprint and no hard feelings either. Fair enough?
There are a limited number of tickets available for this event. With nothing to lose and everything to gain, why not reserve your tickets today?
Venue and Accomodation:
The event will take place at CBI Centre Point, 103 Oxford Street, London, WB1A 1DU. +44 20 7379 7400.
If you need accommodation, there are several hotels within a short cab ride of the event:
- The Holiday Inn Oxford Circus (£££): 57-59 Welbeck Street, W1G 9BL, +44-(0)207-935-4442
- The Radisson Blu, Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel (£££): 97 Great Russell Street, WC1B, +44-(0)207-637-3477
- The Courthouse Hotel (££££): 19-21 Great Marlborough Street, Oxford Street, W1F 7HL, +44-(0)207-297-5555
- The Waldorf Hilton (££££): Aldwych, London WC2B 4DD, +44-(0)207-836-2400
The London Growth Strategies Conference wouldn't be possible without the kind support of our Sponsors.
at Centre Point
103 New Oxford St
City of London, United Kingdom