Lunch & Learn: 3 Keys to Internet Marketing Success for Small Business
Event on 2014-03-18 12:00:00
Attend this FREE 90-minute Lunch & Learn Session presented by Minnesota School of Business Richfield campus and you will learn:
- How to find the 5 best search terms that buyers are using to find your products or services in your area.
- How to organize the content on your web pages to get high Google rankings.
- How to find great free sources for links back to your site.
- How to spy on your competition and see exactly why they are ranking above you in Google.
- How to make it easy for your visitors to share your listings with their family, friends and social networks.
- How to track your progress and make sure you are moving up and getting more leads.
- How to increase the conversion rate of your visitors.
This free Lunch & Learn event is a MUST for:
- Anyone who is wondering how the #1 ranked company on Google for their product or service got there.
- Anyone who wants to become a better website marketer.
- Anyone who isn’t on the first page of Google for local searches for their product or service.
- Anyone who hasn’t added or changed content on their website in the past 30 days.
- Anyone who is just getting started optimizing.
- Anyone who is frustrated with their current Internet marketing efforts.
- Anyone looking for an easy-to-follow process for search engine marketing.
- Anyone who is tired of paying someone else for search engine optimization that isn’t working.
The featured speaker at "3 Keys to Internet Marketing Success for Small Business" is Ken Horst. Ken is Vice President of Digital Marketing for Globe Education Network. With over 12 years of results-driven experience, Ken is a leading authority on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), PPC Marketing, Content Marketing, Blogging, Social Media Marketing, Social Engagement Strategy, Email Marketing, Content Curation, SEO Copywriting and Web Presence Optimization (WPO).
Ken specializes in developing websites and Internet marketing strategies for businesses in the areas of education, corporate recruiting and real estate and is an in-demand presenter at numerous trade events and conferences. LinkedIn | Twitter
at MN School of Business
1401 West 76th Street
Minneapolis, United States