Making the Right Moves
Event on 2013-05-22 09:00:00
MSJDN invites you to an all-day professional development event for military spouse attorneys. Connect with fellow military spouse attorneys and finally put to rest the misconception, “I thought I was the only one!”
- Learn how to make your legal career fit your military life with experts from American Univeristy’s Washington College of Law’s Lawyer Re-Entry Program.
- Celebrate MSJDN service leaders and the military lifestyle at our awards luncheon with keynote speaker Maj. Gen. William Suter (Ret), Clerk of the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Connect with national business leaders at our evening networking reception at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
May 22, 2013, The Army and Navy Club, 901 17th Street N.W., Washington, D.C. Followed by a Networking Reception at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, 1615 H Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. (One block from the Army and Navy Club)Event Sponsors
Interested in sponsoring this event? Find out more about Sponsorship Opportunities.
Platinum Sponsor – U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Bronze Sponsor – American University Washington College of Law; Ms. JD
Nominate a member for an award
Service and professionalism are the hallmarks of the military spouse attorney, and MSJDN will be recognizing two members that embody those traits with the Exceptional Service Award and the Professional Excellence Award. MSJDN is currently taking nominations for the two awards, the recipients of which will be honored at the luncheon on May 22.
- The Exceptional Service Award recognizes an MSJDN member that has made a significant impact on military families, and on his or her own military community.
- The Professional Excellence Award recognizes an MSJDN member that mas made a significant impact on the profession in his or her own practice area.
All MSJDN members (except current board members) are eligible to receive the awards. Each MSJDN member (including board members) may nominate one person per award. Nominations must be submitted no later than April 15, 2013. Submit a nomination.
at Army Navy Club
901 Seventeenth Street NW
Washington, United States