Managing, Marketing and Monetizing Twitter [half-day] (Norfolk, Va.)
Event on 2012-09-14 09:00:00
While many have seen discussions about Twitter and see how media is using the mobile social network, not many Small Business owners have leaped in to make the most of this powerful ecosystem for managing their business, marketing their products and services, and turning tweets into profits. In this half-day workshop, we will show small businesses why mobile is the next battle in the Web marketing war and how to win with Twitter!
In this fast-paced and informative session, W3 Consulting covers:
- the basics of Twitter
- a review of Twitter terminology so you can tweet with your tweeps without looking like a twewbie!
- 50+ tools that you can use to post content, access Twitter on the go, do hundreds of other practical uses, and analyze your Twitter marketing data
- Best-practices for using Twitter as a Small Business
- mobile marketing strategy
- how to market using Promoted Tweets and Promoted Accounts to increase engagement and exposure
Who should attend?
- Small business owners
- Small business, solo- and micro- entrepreneurs
- Office and retail managers and supervisors
- Executive and administrative assistants
Here's what every attendee leaves with:
- a foundation of and strategy for marketing on Twitter, including Promoted Tweets and Promoted Accounts for Small Business;
- a properly set-up Twitter account and profile page launched with step-by-step guidance from us and the help of your fellow seminar participants; and,
- a strategy for creating and curating content for daily posts so that producing content for your business is easier to generate and more effective.
Register now as seating is limited!
Thanks to our Host Sponsor!
Hampton Roads Web Marketing Conference, the series of workshops taking place in Norfolk, Virginia, is graciously brought to you thanks to the support ofHampton Roads Small Business Development Center, the service provider of first choice for the region's small business community.
at Hampton Road Chamber of Commerce
500 East Main Street
Norfolk, United States