Managing Social Media for Your Business
Event on 2015-03-19 15:00:00
Running your business can be a big challenge, especially when you're the CEO, CFO, Marketing Director and Community Manager all-in-one.
Social Media is a huge part of your digital marketing efforts and something that cannot be ignored, especially when your competitor is already out there. Yet which network do you choose to be active in?
Victoria Edwards, Digital Content Strategist with Florida Blue will covering the following in this seminar:
- A breakdown of social media networks.
- Determining what social media networks is best for your business
- How to develop effective content for your social media efforts
- "How to" Social Media in a day so you're saving not wasting time!
Victoria Edwards has been working in online marketing for the past nine years, with specific focus in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media and Content Marketing. Victoria is currently the Digital Content Strategist for Florida Blue. In her position she focuses on content development, management and optimization on their various sites, in addition to SEO, and social media marketing. Victoria has experience with:
- SEO Audits
- Blog Design and Redesign with specific focus on SEO and user experience
- Content Calendar Development
- Content Development and Optimization
When she's not working, you can find her speaking at search various marketing conferences or writing for various online marketing publications. If you're on Twitter, feel free connect with her! Her Twitter handles is @TallChickVic.
at USF CONNECT Boardroom
3802 Spectrum Blvd
Tampa, United States