Market House – Rothwell
Image by Walwyn
Market House. Rothwell Northamptonshire 07/04/2009.
Started in 1577 by Sir Thomas Tresham it was 300 years before it was finished by local architect J A Gotch.
The 90 coats of arm that make up the frieze around the top of the building are those of the Rothwell Hun dred landowners and other Northamptonshire familes.