Marketing & Fundraising for Philadelphia’s Charter Schools
Event on 2013-04-17 18:30:00
Marketing & Fundraising for
Philadelphia’s Charter Schools
Get the publicity and funding your school deserves!
Does it seem like every charter school but yours captures the headlines and attracts the major donors? Do you face challenges in getting your Board to effectively work with you to raise funds? Are you uncertain how to establish a consistent and effective fundraising program?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, be sure to enroll in two upcoming workshops featuring Kenneth Kilpatrick, founder of Sylvia Marketing, and Robert. I. Evans, founder of the EHL Consulting Group, two leading experts from the fundraising and public relations industries.
During these two sessions, you will learn key tips you can immediately apply such as how to:
- Set realistic expectations in seeking philanthropic support
- Create strategies for approaching corporate, foundation & individual donors
- Develop a powerful media outreach campaign
- Get your Board onboard with establishing a fundraising campaign.
- Create an integrated fundraising and public relations program.
Wednesday, April 17, 6:30 p.m.
For CEOs Only – Get the Publicity & Funding YOUR School Deserves!
Wednesday, May 1, 6:30 p.m.
For CEOs and Board Members—Building a Strong Publicity and Fundraising Partnership Between CEOs and Boards
at IndyHall – 1st Floor
20 N. 3rd Street
Philadelphia, United States