Marketing Strategies for Business Success
Event on 2013-10-30 18:00:00
The October 2013 TiE Melbourne Event will focus on two important aspects of marketing for business success — developing successful websites and creating effective business networks.
Our first speaker for the evening, Peter Engelhardt of Creative Brew, will share his insights in creating a lead generating website including:
- The difference between a typical website and high performance website
- Steps for planning your firm's high performance website
- How content marketing, SEO, and social media fit into the equation
- The importance of offers and calls to action.
Peter will outline an entire approach to generating new business, creating a website that gets clients to come to you. With this knowledge you'll have what you need to start generating more leads from your website.
In addition to Peter’s presentation, Danielle Storey — Cofounder and Sales and Marketing Director of The Cartridge Family — will share her experience of building a highly successful business through networking and developing ‘million dollar relationships’ with customers, staff, partners and other business owners.
Danielle’s presentation will show you how to:
- Create an effective support network to grow your business when you are busy
- Implement simple systems to create strong and healthy relationships with other business owners, regardless of whether you are an introvert or extrovert
- Become part of a healthy, proactive and functional community that promotes success for everyone.
at Commodity Cafe
499 St Kilda Rd