Marketing Strategies for the On-line Estate Agent
Event on 2013-03-02 09:00:00
Marketing Strategies for the
Online Estate Agent
Sales – lettings – overseas – specialist
Ideal for both established and new agents
“Everything you need to get started – Top quality professional WordPress property website, know-how, short-cuts and step-by-step action plan to setup an online property business today!”
- Ideal fast-track workshop for both new start-ups and established
- Dozens of top-tips, short-cuts and ways to run your own successful online property business using the Internet, social media and much more!
- Web marketing, SEO, social media, property portals, lead generation all covered and demystified
- How to market properties without spending on expensive subscriptions – a great new alternative that works
- Starting your online property branch with a great looking website with live properties from day one
- Save weeks of work and £000’s – you can benefit from our experience
PLUS: FREE WordPress website, FREE .co.uk domain, FREE Low-cost online partner and suppliers directory, FREE trial membership of the UK’s leading property sharing network.Who will benefit?
This one-day information-packed workshop-style training event is essential for both traditional branch-based property agents and those considering starting an online property business. No previous knowledge or expertise is required.Overview
The property world has changed. Over 90% of tenants and buyers find property online. Newspaper advertising, shop windows and other types of property lead generation are increasingly less and less effective – either to sell or rent properties or to generate new leads and enquiries.
Many letting, property companies and estate agents have yet to really fully capitalise on the many marketing advantages and sales opportunities the Internet can offer. Most, of course are doing some good things already, but how do you really master online marketing effectively from now onwards?
New entrants, if properly organised, can gain a quick and significant advantage. This one-day workshop style event shows you how.
Five important learning sessions
1. Setting up your online virtual branch
2. Seven keys for successful online lead generation
3. Referral-based off-line lead generation
4. Partnerships, suppliers, affiliations and useful links
5. Practice, planning, Q&A
One day seminar, 9.30 – 5.30.
Various locations and available in-companyCourse outline: Marketing strategies for the online estate agent1: Setting up your online virtual estate agent branch
This first session is a practical and hands-on session. Prior to attending, your WordPress property website and choice of domain name will have been setup and configured ready for you to start using during the training. Even if you do not use this for your business, it is a great way to learn.
- The dynamics and advantages of an online agent
- Selecting your target market and differentiation
- Getting started with your new property website
- Choosing a template, theme and logo
- Adding pages, posts and properties
- Setting your prices and packages
- MLS – the realistic alternative to expensive property portals
2: Seven keys for successful online lead generation
Whilst it is commonly acknowledged that traditional forms of marketing (leaflets, newspaper advertising, show windows, billboards, etc) are becoming less effective, what is that replaces them? An online estate agent must be a good Internet marketer. This hands-on session shows you how with a unique step-by-step approach.
- The seven keys to getting on the first page of Google and generating organic hits and leads from our website
- How to project your marketing pitch – being seen as thought leaders in your target market
- Low-cost administration – proven methods of running a successful virtual organisation
- Day in the life of an online marketer.
3: Referral-based off-line lead generation
Important though it is, the Internet is not the only game in town. You will learn three really powerful and proven methods of integrating your online and ‘off-line’ marketing and sales activities.
- Effective sales follow-up and customer tracking, including customer service
- Gaining referrals, recommendations and generating word-of-mouth enquiries
- Integrating your off-line and on-line activities and generating additional revenue
- Effective traditional marketing – door-door leaflets – when, if and how
4: Partnerships, affiliations and useful links
This session alone will save you £000’s and days spent researching suppliers, software, online services and affiliate opportunities. You get a list of over 100 useful links and suppliers with a short list of 20 ‘highly recommended’. (Not to mention avoiding lots of expensive mistakes!)
5: Practice, planning, Q&A, summary
Finally, you will have time to work with others, discuss your ideas and thoughts from the day and look again at any aspects or subjects. Your expert facilitator will be available for individual and group questions.
The course is presented by a professional training consultant with many years of experience in both online marketing and property.Course format
The course is very interactive, with lots of opportunity for discussion, online examples and practical application. Please bring a laptop with you if you can.Dates and pricing
The workshop is held monthly in various locations around the UK. Ticket price is £199 for one participant or £249 for two, including comprehensive manual and resource CD. There is a 50% discount for advanced booking, at least 14 days before the event.Book today
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org call 07515 851 691 and we will be in touch to do the rest. Please emailfor details of in-company or group bookings. We are so confident you will find this course of value, we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Full details are provided upon request.
GR Phelps Property Marketing
T; 07515 851691 E: email@example.com
at Harpenden, Herts
23 The Forresters
Harpenden, United Kingdom