Masterclass – Beechenhill Farm – Digital Marketing
Event on 2014-01-20 09:30:00
Digital Marketing Masterclass for B&B and Self Catering Providers
This complete Masterclass is for B&B and Self Catering Providers in the Peak District to focus on mastering Digital Marketing. Working with like-sized businesses across the day will help you both understand and implement the opportunity of low-cost digital marketing.
Aims & Objectives
As a small B&B or Self Catering Provider you don’t have marketing budgets, resources or access to people that is available to larger hotels or attractions but you still have to market and fill that accommodation, those beds and those tables!
This workshop is presented by tourism and hospitality expert Malcolm Gallagher from Wining Moves in his straightforward “non-geeky way” to give you a Digital Marketing Toolkit for your business growth.
- What is digital marketing and what do I need to know?
- How can it help me market more successfully?
- The essentials of Web site success
- The secrets of search engine success
- Understanding long-tail keywords
- The essentials of making Social Media work well
- Mastering Trip Advisor for small businesses
- Preparing a simple digital marketing plan -the building brick approach
- How to do and manage it all in less time!
What you’ll gain
- An easy to follow Digital Marketing toolkit to improve your marketing results
- The opportunity to work with like-sized businesses and share marketing experiences
- Access to special resources (guides and templates) to help you with better marketing
- An enjoyable, easy-to-follow learning atmosphere
Who should attend?
Any B&B or Self-Catering owner in the Peak District that wants to achieve better marketing results on a low budget and wants to master digital marketing.
Includes a highly-acclaimed Beechenhill Lunch!!
Please note – lunch is provided on the Mastercass, if you have any dietary requirements please email this at your earliest convenience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support under the Destination Staffordshire Support for Tourism Businesses programme is only available to Staffordshire based tourism SME’s and therefore Destination Staffordshire have the right to cancel events at anytime if we do not receive sufficient quantities of Staffordshire businesses attending.
This programme is part funded by
Ilam, United Kingdom