Mastering Marketing, Brooklyn (3-session course) 6/9/15, 6/10/15, 6/11/15
Event on 2015-06-09 13:00:00
Learn how to get the best customers for your business! When you start a new business, you need to become visible and attractive to your target customers. What do you do to catch their attention? What do you need to tell them so they will want to try your product or service? This course will provide answers to your most pressing marketing questions. Total course hours: 3 sessions, 7.5 hours.
You will learn about:
- The importance of marketing in an entrepreneurial venture
- Integrated marketing strategies that include: direct mail, Internet marketing, publicity, and b2b marketing
- Marketing research to help you better target customers
- How to prepare a creative brief that will inform your marketing strategies
- The 4 "Ps": product, price, place, and promotion
*This course is three sessions and will meet 1:00PM-3:30PM on 2/24/15, 2/25/15, and 2/26/15.
at NYC Business Solutions Brooklyn Center
9 Bond Street, 5th Floor
Brooklyn, United States