NET:101 Perth Social Media & Internet Marketing Hands-On Skills Training
Event on 2013-02-21 09:00:00
This workshop is positioned for social media and internet marketing practitioners, agency staff, or anyone undertaking implementation work on behalf of a client. Or maybe you want to set-up your own consultancy – this would be a good opportunity to flesh out your market offering.
The format is step-by-step process driven, using live demonstrations.
A Certificate of Training is sent out to all attendees.
1. Social Media Touch-Points
- Apply STRONG BRANDING and background imagery to your social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+
- Use SOCIAL MEDIA SHARE BUTTONS from Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest to give your online content social wings
- Take advantage of the prevalence of SOCIAL MEDIA MOBILE APPS to encourage brand and name tagging of updates, images and videos at local public events and within physical retail environments – includes apps from Instagram, Foursquare and Facebook
- The rise of VISUALLY BASED SOCIAL MEDIA such as Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr – how they apply to brands, products and public events
2. Marketing Video Comms, Monitoring & Reputation Management
- Ride the ONLINE VIDEO MARKETING wave using YouTube and its expanding suite of video enhancement features
- Manage ONLINE REVIEWS on the major review sites: the good, the bad and the fake
- Automate an ONLINE MONITORING process for all of your brand names
3. Website Enhancements
- Run a 35 point HEALTH AUDIT on your own website
- Set up ADVANCED GOOGLE ANALYTICS reporting for conversional goals, event tracking and segmented reporting
4. And Also Good to Know
- Generate your own QR (QUICK RESPONSE) codes for your off-line marketing collateral
- Claim and optimise your Google+ Business listing (yes, your business most likely has one sitting out there already!)
- Learn to identify RISING ONLINE INTEREST TRENDS for specific industry sectors
WORKSHOP PRESENTER – TIM MARTIN
15 William Street