Nigel Morgan – Why you should stop trying to be perfect and start being remarkable.
Event on 2015-04-23 12:15:00
Nigel Morgan, Morgan PR
Corporate Video – Why you should stop trying to be perfect and start being remarkable. So you know you need video on your website right? To engage with potential customers and increasingly to get found on Google – owners of a certain YouTube… However you’ve yet to take the step and here are the most common excuses:
• Corporate video is too expensive
• Too time consuming
• You don’t know what to say
• Expensive equipment.
• Lack of technical skills
• Lack of performance skills
• What do you do with it anyway?
With this powerful workshop you will discover that expensive corporate video isn’t necessary to make a great impact and you can ignore such perfection and get on with being remarkable with affordable video that will literally get people talking.
With the right guidance it can be quick and easy, taking little more time than it actually takes to film your video before it can be out there winning you business. This isn’t some casual attempt at video for your business, this is a professional approach to boost your public relations and sales.
We’ll help you work out what to say on camera and how best to say to ensure you get noticed and of course how to say it to have that big impact that translates into raving fans.
When you join Nigel Morgan from Morgan PR and Peter Cooke from Dudleigh Films you will discover how to make remarkable videos to promote your business – including:
• How to create inexpensive, professional video with impact
• Discover what equipment you need – and you might already have!
• Identify what you should be saying about your business
• Top tips on looking professional on camera
• Top tops on being professional behind the camera
• What to do once you have your video
• Where to share it
at Rivermead Leisure Complex
Reading, United Kingdom