Norfolk Wedding Business Club
Event on 2014-01-22 18:30:00
Niche networking for local wedding businesses!
- All about the Norfolk Wedding Business Club
- What happens at a meeting?
- How can I benefit as a member?
- How much is it to become a member?
The Norfolk Wedding Business Club was set up to help support local wedding businesses and forge relationships between the members.
We all face day-to-day issues within our business and within the wedding industry and by meeting once a month it is an opportunity to share your problems and find a solution.
Our aim is to help those reputable wedding suppliers find even more sales leads and even more brides by creating an amazing working relationship and bond between our members. These relationships have already led to referrals, recommendations and joint ventures between existing members…how amazing would this be for your business?
Also by just putting a `face to the name` it often helps!
Each meeting is held in a local wedding venue and is a very informal and friendly occasion. The feedback we have received from both members and guests alike is that they were please at just how informal the meetings were and the lovely atmosphere in the room and between the members.
There is absolutely no pressure on giving referrals, on attending so many meetings each year or on presenting your own `Elevator Pitch`.
It is basically a `Pay as you go` arrangement and I will introduce you if you wish…no dreaded `Elevator Pitch`!
- 6.30pm – Informal networking on arrival, complimentary refreshments are available to all, these vary from venue to venue.
- 7.00pm – The introductions/elevator pitch
- 7.15pm – Guest Speaker – Steve Gosling of Blue Fusuoin- SEO – The latest news
- 8.00pm – End the meeting and an opportunity for further networking either in the room or at the bar!
By joining the Norfolk Wedding Business Club as a member you will receive the following benefits…
- You will automatically save £5 on each meeting that you attend
- You will be entitled to exclusive discounts from various local businesses offering business support
- You will begin to forge relationships with other members
- You will be recommended by other members to couples getting married
- You will strengthen your brand awareness within the local wedding industry
You will be pleasantly surprised to learn that annual membership is just £47.00!
That is just 90p a week to be part of a wedding business club that is helping its members throughout the year and is growing in numbers.
I hope to see you at the next meeting but if you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 07789 375959
PLEASE NOTE: Any bookings that are not cancelled at least 24 hours before the event will not be refunded or transferred to a future meeting as we are committed to a contract with the venue in terms of the numbers attending
at Caistor Hall Hotel
Caistor St Edmund
Caister Saint Edmund, United Kingdom