On The Edge – Manchester – Digital Marketing Conference
Event on 2013-05-23 09:00:00
Manchester, 23rd May 2013
“Keynotes could be related to all attendees, regardless of marketing budgets, marketing focus etc. All relevant & current topics – great day.”
On The Edge Manchester 2012 attendee.
- Creating a plan to prioritise on the right digital marketing investments
- How digital marketers can learn new tricks from the Growth Hackers
- Using Analytics to drive performance
- 10 of the latest developments you need to act on in the 6 key digital communications channels
- What types of data can be structured data?
- Why do we need to call-out structured data?
- How do I implement this?
- How do I test it’s working on my pages?
- What are the benefits to my business
- How to improve your data acquisition and make sure you're legal at the same time
- Ideas that can help your campaigns create more impact across all devices
- What can be done to help get your message into the users inbox
- Which stats are important and how successful has your campaign really been
- Mobile specific strategies using Enhanced Campaigns
- Local strategies using Enhanced Campaigns
- Conversion tracking and reporting using Enhanced Campaigns
- Ad optimisation using Enhanced Campaigns
- How Enhanced Campaigns will affect other AdWords products (Product Listing Ads, GDN, Scheduling, Conversion Optimiser and more)
- How to switch to Enhanced Campaigns if you already have a mobile or tablet strategy
- How to switch to Enhanced Campaigns if you do not yet have a mobile strategy
- How mobile can be a positive tool in reducing business costs
- The importance of understanding your users and their needs
- Why it's vital to respond to customer demand and criticism
- The importance of digital content to your brand
- Planning and structuring content
- How to scale content
- Measuring content ROI
- How to develop a cross channel brand presence and tone of voice for your business
- How to measure social media success
- Key tools of the trade. How to develop a B2B social media presence
- How to use Google+ for business for search and social synergy
- Network with Marketers, Business Owners, Copywriters, Designers, Brand Managers, Analysts, Account Managers, PR Managers, Event Managers, Social Media Experts from a whole range of SME & corporate businesses from the north & surrounding areas.
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch and as much coffee as you can handle in Manchester city centre.
- Earn CPD points
- A guaranteed seat for every speaker session
- Use the FREE Wi-Fi to keep up with your working day and implement your new strategies straight away
The digital experts you will learn from:
at Renaissance Hotel
Blackfriars Street Manchester
Manchester, United Kingdom