Online Marketing Educational Workshop for Business Owners in Sydney
Event on 2013-12-19 17:45:00
The Best Practice Online Marketing Workshop for Business Owners highlights important insights about Internet Marketing for Businesses. Our Accounting Clients are proud sponsors of this event and as such, the normal attendance fee of 5.00 has been waived to .
The key speaker is David Lurie, one of Australia’s leading internet marketing gurus. He makes money while he sleeps and better still, he is passionate about educating business owners on how they can achieve the same success that he has.
Please click on the image to watch the video
Key Insights You Will Gain From This Workshop:
- The three things you MUST DO RIGHT NOW to attract more customers online
- How to ensure you are ranked at the top of Google
- The biggest secret online opportunity for small – medium business today
- Improvements you can implement to your business the next day
- How to avoid getting ripped off by SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) companies
- Crucial information to improve your profits within 90 days
- Marketing strategies that lead to immediate growth
- How to reduce the amount of time and stress you have to bear as a business owner
- Case studies of small businesses making money online in Melbourne today
Special Keynote Speaker – John Peterson, one of Australia's leading business coaches has been invited to speak at this event.
John Peterson runs a national business coaching program for small and medium businesses with hundreds of members attending every month. In this workshop John will share his amazing Fortune 500 story and the powerful growth strategies he consults his clients to apply every day to dominate their own business sectors.
“Turn your business into an investment so it works for you rather than you work for it” – John Peterson.
MORE ABOUT THIS EVENT
Date: 19th December 2013
Time: Registration 5:45 pm (for a 6:00pm start) to 9:00pm
Venue: Vibe Hotel North Sydney – 88 Alfred Street, Milsons Point NSW 2061
Price: FREE OF CHARGE
Usually 5 (This Event Is Sponsored By Best Practice Accounting Clients)
at Vibe Hotel
111 Goulbourn St