Online Marketing & Social Media Workshop
Event on 2013-06-28 08:00:00
Friday Jun 28 from 8:00am – 4:00pm
About Monkey Pickles
We have built our own vibrant loyal social following and online marketing efforts. 40,000+. Our CEO Huntz Colburn has worked in on 50+ projects in industries from Real Estate, National Level Ecommerce, Local Service Companies, Local Retail, Non-Profits, Software, and Startups. We are a community and online marketing agency.
Lunch will be provided between 12:00 – 1:00pm
Do you have these questions?
- Know that you need social media but don't know how or why?
- Has your Facebook page been stuck at 50-100 people for the last few years?
- On-line marketing efferts not netting you your desired results?
- Failed or frustrated website experience?
- Want know how or why to blog?
- Have you spent too much money on Google ads?
- Ever hired a consultant or company and been burned?
- How do people make thousands a dollar a month blogging and tweeting?
- How often should I post?
- What social networks should we use?
- What are the proper expectations for timelines of efforts?
THEN THIS IS THE RIGHT WORKSHOP FOR YOU!
Who this is for?
- Small Business Owners
- Marketing Directors
- New Hires for Companies
- College Students
- Marketing Departments
What this is?
We are here to take you from baby steps and understanding to how this applies to your individual endeavor or company. More importantly when you leave you will know what that means to you Monday morning at 8am when you open up your computer and how to start and execute a plan.
Facebook – Twitter – SEO – Blogging for Profit – Manage Reputation – Youtube – How and When to do Things – Mesauring Results – Do's and Don'ts of Hiring a Developer – Get beyond Pay Per Click – Press Releases – Mobile Marketing – Website Platforms vs Custom Code
In a laid back environment with laptops, notebooks and gallons of coffee. What this is not? This is not a glorified sales pitch sprinkled with warm and fuzzy tips. Prepare to leave spent and at mental capacity for learning we are holding nothing back.
What to Bring?
Bring a Laptop if you like there will be internet, and a notebook. Business casual would be over-dressed, come as you are! Bring some questions, myths, and I heard stuff etc…
RebelMouse, Facebook, Twitter, Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Adserving platforms, Pinterest, WordPress, SEO, Open Source, Strategy, Concepts, Resources, Mashable, SmashingMag, LinkedIN, and much much more..
at Monkey Pickles Headquarters
7365 Kirkwood Ct. N.
Maple Grove, Canada