Online Marketing Surgery
Event on 2015-05-07 10:00:00
Building your online presence is the most effective and cost-efficient way to promote your business. Blogs, apps, websites and social media are all ways to connect your business with existing and potential customers…
This practical workshop will focus on using social media and online tools to market your business. Packed with tips and advice on writing tweets, posting pictures and videos, updating your fans and offering your customers the opportunity to get to know you and your business before they step foot in your door.
The workshop will cover:
- Practical tips on managing your social media accounts and how to save time
- Blog writing tips
- Getting your website found by search engines
- Get your social media accounts and website checked over and get business specific advice.
The workshop will also go into further detail of the Norfolk Trails and how your business can make the most of the free to use directory and map service.
This is a practical workshop so if you have them and would like to bring them along, please feel free to bring laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Spaces are limited to 30 so please book as soon as possible
- If you book a place and find that you are unable to attend, please email Beccie at Hot Gossip so your place can be offered to someone else
- Prior to the day, Hot Gossip Social Media will supply further information about the workshop including joining instructions, parking and supporting course materials
- Please advise us if you have any access issues you require support with
- Teas, coffees and biscuits will be supplied. Please advise us of any dietary requirements you have
- Please note, those who book a place will be asked to complete a short survey, which will need to be completed prior to attendance
at Charing Cross Centre
19 Saint John Maddermarket
Norwich, United Kingdom