Online Marketing with Google AdWords – February 25, 2015
Event on 2015-02-25 18:00:00
Online Marketing with Google AdWords
Wednesday February 25, 2015, 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Centre for Social Innovation
215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto
You've probably heard that online marketing can be great for your business… but where to start? Search Engine Marketing (and particularly Paid Search using Google's AdWords system) is a great way to increase traffic to your website and generate leads, even on a small budget. Internet Marketing maven Geoff Marcy will teach you how to setup an ad campaign using AdWords, and create a powerful ad with copy that works. You'll learn targeting and bidding techniques to get in front of your ideal audience, how to setup and manage high performing keyword lists, and how to track and analyze your ad campaigns.
This class is perfect for beginners looking to dip their toes into the world of online marketing. No former marketing or AdWords knowledge is necessary!
Note: To use Google AdWords you must already have a working website. AdWords also works best with non-flash and non-frames based websites.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional AdWords expert
- small class size
- a take-home AdWords reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
About the Instructor, Geoff Marcy:
In 2005, Geoff had to plead and nearly beat down a door to work under one of the most savvy Internet Marketers in Canada. He later joined MediaTrust as their Director of Affiliate Marketing and left in 2010 to start Adfluent Media, a boutique ad agency that specializes in delivering high volume, high quality customer acquisitions. Working with savvy specialists around the world in social, search, display and email marketing, Geoff and his teams create highly successful advertising campaigns. When he isn’t counting conversions and measuring ROI, Geoff is hanging out with his newborn son and plotting travel escapes with his wife!
The not-so-fine print:
• Laptops are required for this class. Please bring your laptop and power cord.
• For our cancellation policies, please visit http://www.camptech.ca/policies/
at Sheraton Centre Hotel Reservations
123 Queen St. W.