Online Sales Techniques
Event on 2013-04-15 09:00:00
Ever wonder how to get your website to generate income?
Chemeketa SBDC is offering a 2-part class called Online Sales Techniques that will boost your online presence and generate new streams of income this year.
In this 8-hour class, get all the details you need to sell online, create raving fans, and get focused with your online marketing. No more frittering away precious time on social media or wondering what promotions will make your customers respond.
This intensive, hands-on class is for busy entrepreneurs who want to make more money and build a fan base online.What you’ll get from the Online Sales Techniques classes:
- Clarity for how to promote your products and services
- Confidence using Web 2.0 strategies to promote your products and services
- Strategy that engages your potential customers without annoying them
- Simplicity from systems that work effectively for you and your business
- Success from tried-and-true techniques that prevent hapazard action
- Measurable results that maximize the return on your time investment
What we’ll cover:
- How to convert your website visitors into customers
- How to write a sales page that makes people want to buy
- How to use social media tools (like Facebook and Twitter) effectively
- How to connect with potential customers and build trust in your company while they’re deciding to buy
- How to build your audience so marketing efforts yield new income
- How to launch and promote a product or service and generate income
- Effective Websites and SEO Basics: How to get people to buy
- E-newsletters: How to stay in touch while the customer is still deciding to buy
- Social Media Mastery: Turn customers into raving fans (who will then drive more customers your way)
- How to Launch your Product or Service Online: How to build trust and create healthy hype so customers buy what you’re selling
- This class includes a complimentary 1-on-1 advising session with the instructor as a follow-up to the class. This way you’ll get all your specific questions answered and have support in implementing the concepts you learn in the class.
at Western Oregon University
345 Monmouth Ave N.
Salem, United States