OpenERP Functional Training with Miro K.E., Dubai (U.A.E.)
Event on 2013-01-27 08:30:00
The functional training offers you thorough knowledge in usability of the software. The objective is to use all of OpenERP and gain an overview of the features. Thanks to full exercises, understand and master complete functional processes and analyze basic data.
This modular course is dedicated to: Procurement Manager, Project Manager, Operation Manager, Administration Manager, IT Support, IT Manager, ERP Manager, ERP Project Mananger, ERP Technical Manager, ERP Consultant.
Having attended this course, participants should be able to:
– Understand the functional concepts,
– Set up a new OpenERP system with the appropriate OpenERP modules and access rights,
– Work with the software on a daily basis,
– Manage all major enterprise processes using OpenERP,
– Configure the software using the standard modules,
– Master the OpenERP client interface,
– Apply general system administrator settings,
– Change existing workflows,
– Customize an OpenERP system to suit specific business needs.
Participants are expected:
– To have a basic knowledge of Enterprise Management,
– To have a laptop with 4G Ram and 4G or equivalent Intel Processor.
– Purchase Management,
– Sales Management.
– Human Resources,
– Financial & Analytical Accounting.
– Project Management,
– Price lists.
– Stock Management,
– Manufacturing I,
– Knowledge Management.
– Evaluation Quiz I,
– Sales Presentation,
– Technical Introduction,
– Advanced Configuration.
Quiz, satisfaction survey and certificate of attendance:
At the end of the full Functional Training session:
– Participants will pass a quiz of 40 questions to prepare her/him and to evaluate her/his readiness to pass a certification exam,
– Participants will fulfill the satisfaction survey to improve our training sessions,
– Participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
Date: From January 27th 2013 to January 31st 2013 included
Address: Holiday Inn Express Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE
Visa and Stay:
Some Countries are eligible for visa on arrivals (you can apply for a visit visa on your arrival at the airport). To see if you are please refer to Emirates Website here. If you are not eligible for visa on arrivals please contact us, we can do the visa application process for you.
For the hotel, please contact us if you need any help or support.
PO Box: 79704, Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
OpenERP and Miro K.E. reserve the right to cancel, re-name or re-locate the event or change the dates on which it is held.
at Holiday Inn Express Jumeirah
Dubai, United Arab Emirates