Ottawa: Google Analytics – May 7, 2015
Event on 2015-05-07 13:00:00
Thursday May 7, 2015, 1:00-4:00pm
71 Bank Street, 6th Floor, Ottawa
Want to know the secret to making your website better than your competition's? It's not the code, it's not your online marketing, it's not even your design. Successful businesses spend time analyzing their web traffic stats, sources, page performance and so much more using Google Analytics.
Go from "noob" to "advanced super amazing power user" (yes, this is a technical term) in this new 3-hour Google Analytics class. Instructor Brock Murray will explain the whole process as you set up Google Analytics, learn how to set goals, create filters, track events and build advanced reports to make your life EASIER and make your website perform to its potential.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a Google Analytics specialist
- small class size
- a digital Google Analytics reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
About the Instructor:
Brock is a driven digital marketing specialist. He has helped hundreds of small and medium size businesses reach their potential through the use of online marketing. His extensive experience comes from 13 years of web design & development and graphic design. He has a unique advantage over many web experts, as he can design a mockup, build a website, code a web app, and then boost it to the top of the search engines. He also holds many certifications including Google AdWords Search, Display & Video Advertising. He currently owns seoplus+, a thriving digital marketing agency. When he’s not working (which is rare) he spends quality time with his wife, and plays on a number of hockey teams.
The not-so-fine print:
- you must bring your own laptop and power cord – computers are not provided. Either Mac or PC computers are fine.
- For our cancellation policies, please visit http://www.camptech.ca/policies/
at Hub Ottawa
71 Bank St.