Ottawa: Online Marketing with Google AdWords – April 14, 2015
Event on 2015-04-14 13:00:00
Online Marketing with Google AdWords
Tuesday April 14, 2015, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
71 Bank Street, 6th Floor, Ottawa
You've probably heard that online marketing can be great for your business… but where to start? Search Engine Marketing (and particularly Paid Search using Google's AdWords system) is a great way to increase traffic to your website and generate leads, even on a small budget. Internet Marketing maven Brock Murray will teach you how to setup an ad campaign using AdWords, and create a powerful ad with copy that works. You'll learn targeting and bidding techniques to get in front of your ideal audience, how to setup and manage high performing keyword lists, and how to track and analyze your ad campaigns.
This class is perfect for beginners looking to dip their toes into the world of online marketing. No former marketing or AdWords knowledge is necessary!
Note: To use Google AdWords you must already have a working website. AdWords also works best with non-flash and non-frames based websites.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional AdWords expert
- small class size
- a take-home AdWords reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- complimentary coffee and tea
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
About the Instructor, Brock Murray:
Brock is a driven digital marketing specialist. He has helped hundreds of small and medium size businesses reach their potential through the use of online marketing. His extensive experience comes from 13 years of web design & development and graphic design. He has a unique advantage over many web experts, as he can design a mockup, build a website, code a web app, and then boost it to the top of the search engines. He also holds many certifications including Google AdWords Search, Display & Video Advertising. He currently owns seoplus+, a thriving digital marketing agency. When he’s not working (which is rare) he spends quality time with his wife, and plays on a number of hockey teams.
The not-so-fine print:
• Laptops are required for this class. Please bring your laptop and power cord.
• For our cancellation policies, please visit http://www.camptech.ca/policies/
at Hub Ottawa
71 Bank St.