Pathway to Music Ministry Success
Event on 2015-04-25 10:30:00
The Pathway to Music Ministry Success is a new series of monthly events for artistes/music leaders, musicians/choir directors and all those involved in music ministry.
Starting on April 25, and hosted by MD Public Relations and RF Productions this unique series of events will show you
- How to succeed with your music,
- How the gospel music scene operates today in the UK,
- The role of the church in the Christian music scene,
- The role of PR in developing a successful music ministry,
- The importance of Christian media,
- How to effectively promote your music and ministry,
- How to organise successful events,
- How to develop and expand your music ministry,
- How to turn a music ministry into a successful business and
- How artistes can chart their path to success
Pathway to Music Ministry Success events aim to provide attendees with insight into the current Christian music scene and how, with informed planning, knowledge and understanding artists can carve out a successful music ministry for themselves.
Not only that, the event will give those who attend opportunities to hear first hand from Christian artists and individuals working successfully in the Christian music scene.
Muyiwa, Britain's best selling gospel artist and Station Director of Premier Gospel will be present on April 25 to share how he carved his path to music success and to answer your questions.
Phone 020 3565 1385 or 07877 395955 for more details or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
at Hilton London Croydon
101 Waddon Way, Purley Way
Croydon, United Kingdom