Pet Tech Pet First Aid Instructor Training
Event on 2015-05-17 08:00:00
What's The Program?
The Pet Tech Instructor Training is a comprehensive, three-day, interactive program. Instructors will learn the necessary skills and teaching methods to properly train pet owners in first aid and care. This course will include competent training in the identification and evaluation of the signs and symptoms a pet may develop and the appropriate actions to be taken for proper emergency medical treatment.
Who Are Our Instructors?
The Instructor Training is ideal for: obedience trainers, kennel operators, pet retailers, pet sitters, veterinarian staff, animal shelter employees, pet rescue personnel, pet groomers, EMT's, fire fighters, and any pet lover.
"Pet Tech is a vital part of my dog training business. It has been a vehicle which has increased my access to pet shelters and Humane Societies in my area. The first aid program has become part of the offered training to the staff of more than one of these shelters as a fund raiser, even being included in the curricula for a dog trainers academy. I think all dog trainers should have first aid training to provide for their students."
– Lisa Clifton-Bumpass, Pawsitive Steps Dog Training
What's The Market?
Pet owners consider their pets to be their best friends, members of their family and lifelong companions. There are over 120 million pet owners in the United States. Annually, they spend over 30 billion dollars on their pets. There is a tremendous need for training in pet first aid and care because unfortunately, thousands of pets are injured every year from preventable accidents! Pet owners would do just about anything to help their pet, if they knew how. Pet Tech Instructors help fulfill this need by offering the following classes: First Aid & Care for Your Pets™, Caring For Your Senior "Pet-izen"™, Dental Care For Your Pets™ and PetSaver.™
Why Join The Pet Tech Team?
Pet Tech supports its instructors with marketing strategies, advertising materials, public relations and a student referral program. As a qualified Pet Tech instructor, you can fulfill an important need for pet owners and increase your revenues as well as the following: Increase the success of your business, Attract new clients, Be part of a fun and exciting industry and Offer additional services to existing clients.
Our Instructor Training Classes
The Pet Tech Instructor Program is limited to 20 students in order to maintain the quality and personalized training.
Check out what your becoming a Pet Tech Instructor gets you.
Your investment of 95 includes …
- 10 PetSaver Student Packets (these come when you order your initial training package)
- Teaching JUST these 10 students @.00 would easily help you recoup part of your investment
- This is the 40 Page PetSaver Program that you must give each student who takes the training which includes a Card-Stock Certificate, Wallet Card and Evaluation professionally presented in a sealable see-thru plastic bag.
- Your business listed on the Pet Tech Instructor Directory Web Site
- Thom Somes, "The Pet Safety Guy will consult and work with you over the phone and by e-mail to assist you with being the best Pet Tech Instructor you can be!
- On-going Marketing Support
- Cindy Buzas, VP Sales & Marketing will work with you in putting together your Marketing Plan.
The 3-day training, the 10 PetSaver Student Packets with your first order, the listing on the Pet Tech web site, and on-going Marketing & Teaching Support an incredible 00 value! AND you are getting all THAT for 95! Our classes fill quickly because the Instructor class size is limited to 20 students.
REGISTER NOW !
Register for the 3-Day Pet Tech Instructor Training Program
at Dog Pals
53 Gunn Road
Southampton, United States