Pinterest Workshop for Food | Wine & Tourism
Event on 2013-02-06 13:00:00
Everything You Need To Know About Using Pinterest in the Food | Wine and Tourism Sectors
This visual and highly viral platform is suited especially to the Food, Wine & Tourism industries. It helps build brand awareness, enhance reputation and drive ecommerce.
Once undertaking our Pinterest workshop you will be armed with all the tips and tricks needed to integrate Pinterest into your existing Marketing Strategy.
What you will discover at our Pinterest for Business Workshop:
- What’s all the fuss about
- Why use it
- How it can assist your business
- Who is using it successfully in the Food | Wine & Tourism sectors (case studies)
- How to get started on Pinterest
- How to set up your Pinterest Page correctly
- How to create boards on Pinterest
- How to pin and re-pin, like and comment
- How to get followers on Pinterest
- How to integrate onto your other social platforms
- How to sell products on Pinterest
- How to run a competition on Pinterest
- How to share boards on Pinterest
- How to create a community on Pinterest
- How to make images stand out on Pinterest
** The ‘How to” portion of the workshop is interactive and hands-on. You are most welcome to bring your laptops to work through this section. FREE wi-fi is available.
Resources & Tips
- Ideas for boards – Food | Wine & Tourism
- Free tools to create great graphics and photos
- SEO, website traffic, ROI and your inbound marketing strategy
- More resources
Who should attend this Pinterest Workshop?
Sections of this course are specifically designed for business owners, marketers and individuals who work within in the Food | Wine and Tourism sectors. However, if your business is in another sector, you are most welcome to attend the workshop.
It doesn’t matter if you have no knowledge or a very basic knowledge of Pinterest, you will get all the tools and strategies you need to succeed and walk away ready to take action.
Come armed with your Pinterest questions and get all the information you need to build a successful Pinterest page. The small group format will give you plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get the most out of this workshop. Free wi-fi is available.
at ThinkTank 63 – Yalumba Winery
Eden Valley Rd