Pop-Up Twitter Training (Before the Hera Hub 3rd Anniversary Party!)
Event on 2014-08-15 16:00:00
Pop-Up Twitter Training
Go from Stressed to Savvy in 1 Hour
Have you been feeling like you're missing out on Twitter because it seems too confusing, noisy, or time-consuming?
Well, miss out no more! Relationship Marketing Strategist Holly Kolman is coming to San Diego to put your Twitter worries to rest so you can fly on the only social media network that lets you talk to pretty much anyone in the world – prospects, customers, major news media, government officials, and even those hard-to-reach real human beings in customer service for big corporations.
What's Pop-Up Training?
This is training that seems to "pop up" out of nowhere! That's because this is a spur of the moment trip for me from my home in Philadelphia. If you're flexible and can make it here quickly, you can participate. What's Covered?In this short, one-hour hands-on workshop, you will:
- Start to get comfortable using Twitter to express your business to the world, find the right people and make strong connections who can become influencers and customers to help you achieve your goals
- Decide What You Want to Accomplish with Twitter (Who do you want to meet? What do you want to be known for?)
- Choose a Strategy (or more than one) for Achieving Your Twitter Goals
- Create Your Identity with a Strong Cover Photo and Profile Description
- Create Your Message and Build Authority (a.k.a. Content Marketing)
- Build Your Platform: Find and connect to the right people (a.k.a. Build Your Tribe)
- Discover 7 Mistakes to Avoid On Twitter
- Receive an Overview of Tools to Minimize the Time You Spend on Twitter and Simplify Your Twitter Experience
- Find Out What's Next
It's at Hera Hub Sorrento Valley
Are you a Hera Hub member? Are you coming to the 3rd Anniversary Members' Happy Hour Party?
If so, you are in luck! By attending this Pop-Up Twitter Training, you will avoid most of the Friday traffic by coming to this workshop first, and staying for the party!
Start celebrating early by Tweeting what you learned, and then enjoy showing off your new knowledge with your friends while we celebrate the third year of this amazing Co-Working organization! Bonuses
The training itself is worth the admission, but that's not all you will get. When you purchase your ticket to the Pop-Up Twitter Training, you will also receive:
- 1 month access to a private Facebook group where you can network with colleagues, have opportunities to promote yourself and your Twitter account, and more! (I bill out at a significant cost per hour, and I will be participating in this group at no extra cost ( Value – it's almost like getting today's workshop for free!)
- A 1 month spot on @mobileHolly's private #FollowFriday list (restrictions apply, including family-friendly/safe for work accounts and actively Tweeting) Note: One of my clients reported 12 opt in leads after a single tweet from me. Another client received 10 new followers from one of my #FollowFriday recommendations – results not typical, your mileage may vary
- Holly's special cheat sheet of Twitter Terminology and quick reference guide. Minimum value: Whatever your hourly rate is NOT to have to look up how to do it
- A 15 minute private consultation with Holly via Skype, Google Hangouts or telephone to go over your next steps (Mininum value )
Please stop reading and sign up now, because I have a list of over 10,700 people following me and only 20 spots for this training. I would hate for you to miss it! Let's get started. I can't wait to see you spread your wings and fly on Twitter!
———————————–About Your Trainer:
Holly Kolman is a Relationship Marketing / Social Media Strategist specializing in Twitter to grow authority and follower numbers for Authors, Speakers, Leaders, Business Owners and Executives so they can attract media opportunities, speaking engagement and sales.
She has been actively engaged on Twitter since 2008. Her background in old-school Agency Public Relations, experience at the IBM Corporate Communications Bureau, and as a help desk supervisor in Customer Service for American Express Platinum Card have given her a unique perspective for how to guide her clients through the world of social media, traditional media relations, and blogger relations.
Holly conducts online and in-person V.I.P. consulting to dive deeply into her client's message and target audience. She also conducts workshops and online courses in various aspects of online marketing.Holly and her team can create:
- Platform building for Speakers and Authors
- Online Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Services
- Website Design
- Online Marketing Sales Funnel
- Lead Magnets (also known as "Free Reports" or "Ethical Bribes" to exchange for Email Optins
- Media Relations
- Email Autoresponder Content
- Digital Product Creation
You can contact Holly at (858) 345-2519 (San Diego, California) or (215) 243-4430 (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Please note: When you purchase your tickets or are added to the waitlist, you will be subscribed to my email updates. You may opt out at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of these emails.
at Hera Hub
9710 Scranton Road, #160
San Diego, United States