Power of Email Marketing (Free, Auburn)
Event on 2013-03-07 18:00:00
Email is the most cost-effective, targeted, trackable, and efficient way to build and maintain relationships for all types of business and organizations. This session participants will discover how communicating with customers regularly can help a small business stay connected, and generate increased referrals, repeat sales, and unwavering customer loyalty.
What you will learn:
- What is permission-based email marketing and becoming a trusted sender
- Email list building
- Increasing deliverability and open rates
- Writing good subject lines and content – getting readers to take action
- Tracking results and what to do with this information
- How email and social media marketing work together to achieve goals
Presenter: Tracy O’Clair is a successful marketer, an enthusiastic social media practitioner and a motivated entrepreneur. Owner of TOCmedia, a social media and email marketing service provider, Tracy also is the host of Social Media Breakfast Central Maine and an Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact.
at Auburn Public Library
49 Spring Street
Auburn, United States