PR and Search Engine Optimisation
Event on 2014-04-02 09:30:00
This workshop provides a detailed and practical examination of exactly what factors really do have an influence on search result rankings. It also provides a thorough grounding in the tools needed to make informed decisions about search, PR and content strategies.
Note: Delegates are advised to bring laptops/iPads with them on the day. Also you are invited to submit keyword terms ahead of this session and they will be used as live examples during the day.Who should attend?
Suitable for practitioners who want to learn how SEO techniques can gain greater visibility for their PR content; or who now have responsibility for running or commissioning investment in SEO.What to expect
- case studies and real world examples
- live demonstrations of a variety of SEO tools
- a practical examination of what factors influence search result rankings.
Participation in the workshop will provide you with knowledge of:
- basic SEO concepts
- detailed examination of key factors that impact Google's search results
- keyword research tools
- tips and techniques for improving search result positions
- the impact of Google+ on search
- tools for tracking and monitoring the effectiveness of SEO activity.
32 Saint James’s Square
City of London, United Kingdom