PREMIER3 Foundation ,000 Spokesmodel Pageant
Event on 2013-01-02 09:00:00
About the Pageant
One lucky woman will become the official representative of the most rapidly growing charitable foundations in Chicagoland!
WHAT COULD I WIN?
All paid entrants will receive a guaranteed position to compete in the pageant, in addition to the chances of national exposure through website placement, Facebook and ad campaigns and the potential to represent the Foundation at our high-end events plus much, much more!
WHO CAN ENTER?
All women are eligible to win as long as they are 21 years of age or older and are residents of the United States.
HOW DO I ENTER?
Email two recent photos, complete online registration and payment and submit an essay containing at least 250 words to email@example.com. Participants will be judged on her responses to impromptu questions, a well as overall achievement highlighted within the essay.
In addition, the essay should include:
- the significance of science, technology, engineering and math (S.T.E.M.) within the USA
- ideas on how to promote S.T.E.M. awareness and overcoming and breaking stereotypes against women and underrepresented groups within S.T.E.M. fields
- ideas on how to promote PREMIER3 Foundation
Terms & Conditions
PREMIER3 Foundation's ,000 Spokesmodel Pageant
RULES OF THE PAGEANT
- Eligibility: "PREMIER3 Foundation's ,000 Spokesmodel Pageant" (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the US Virgin Islands and any other US territories and protectorates) and/or to members of the U.S. military who reside at APO/FPO addresses outside of the U.S. (must possess valid government issued identification), who are 21 years of age and older at the time of entry. All Entrants must enroll in the Contest by 11:55 pm CST on April 15, 2013. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of PREMIER3 or PREMIER3 Foundation and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individual are ineligible. Except as otherwise permitted herein, only one entry, per person will be accepted. If an Entrant submits multiple entries in a month, the earliest will be accepted and the others will be discarded. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will result in ineligibility of Entrant. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sponsors: This Contest is sponsored by PREMIER3 S.T.E.M. Foundation, Inc. located at 22 W Washington, Chicago, IL.
- To Enter: The Contest enrollment period begins at 12:01 am CST on January 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59 pm CST on April 14, 2013 (the "Enrollment Period"). To enroll, visit the website: http://www.nationalspokesmodelsearch.eventbrite.com. Registration is 0. Entrant must complete all information requested, including but not limited to their legal name, full address, city, state, zip code/postal code, daytime, home and/or cell telephone numbers, e-mail address, date of birth, and all other information as may be requested from time to time including submission of the required photos and possibly videotapes. Any communication regarding the contest will be sent to the email address on file. It is Entrant's responsibility to notify PREMIER3 Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org of a change of email address. All materials submitted (including photographs and videotapes) become the property of PREMIER3 Foundation and will not be returned. Entrant must complete the entry form themselves. Only one entry per person will be accepted; all subsequent entries will be disregarded and PREMIER3 Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant in their sole discretion. False, deceptive or incomplete entries shall render the Entrant ineligible.
- How to Submit Photos: To enter, Entrant is required to submit two (2) photographs in .jpg format via email to email@example.com, dressed in professional clothing (3/4 body or full body pictures are best). All photos must have been taken within the last four (4) months. All Images need to be 2 MB or less in file size. Any Images that include nudity will be rejected. PREMIER3 Foundation reserves the right to contact any Entrant who has entered the Contest to request resubmission of one or more of the photographs (the "Images") and/or to request that the Entrant submit additional Images. If Entrant fails to contact PREMIER3 Foundation for more than forty-eight (48) hours after being contacted by Sponsor, Entrant may be declared ineligible. Any entries submitted by anyone other than the person appearing in the Images and entries submitted by modeling agencies will be rejected. No enhanced or altered Images will be accepted. Submission of Images and entry in the Contest constitutes Entrant's consent to use the Images on PREMIER3 Foundation's websites and associated or affiliated websites in perpetuity without compensation. Entrant represents and warrants that they have all rights to the Images and all materials submitted in connection with the Contest. Entrant assigns all right, title and interest to the Images and anything submitted in connection with the Contest. PREMIER3 Foundation will decide, in its discretion whether to accept Entrant's photographs, based upon its review of the documents. By submitting an Image, Entrant on his/her own behalf or on behalf of the copyright holder, waives any right to compensation. PREMIER3 Foundation is not obligated to publish a photo credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of an Image. Entrant agrees to hold PREMIER3 Foundation harmless, defend, and indemnify PREMIER3 Foundation from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of actions, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses that may be incurred by PREMIER3, arising out of or relating to Entrant's breach of any representation or warranty related to the Images or any other violation of these Rules.
- Video: Semifinalists may be required to submit a video of herself answering questions. Semifinalists may also be required to: (i) respond to additional questionnaires; (ii) submit to an interview via telephone or otherwise; and/or (iii) submit other additional materials or information, at the discretion of the Sponsor.
- The return of the above referenced materials and other cooperation with PREMIER3 Foundation within the allotted time shall be the sole responsibility of the Semifinalist; the Sponsor is not responsible for delays in delivery. Failure to respond to Sponsor's request within forty-eight (48) hours may result in ineligibility.
- Entrant assigns all right, title and interest to any video submission to PREMIER3 Foundation. By submitting a video, Entrant on his/her own behalf or on behalf of the copyright holder (if different from Entrant), waives any right to compensation. PREMIER3 Foundation is not obligated to publish a credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of a video. Entrant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend, and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of actions, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Entrant's breach of any representation or warranty related to the video or any other violation of these Rules.
- Judging Criteria:
Preliminary Voting: Beginning on or about January 1, 2013 and concluding on or about April 15, 2012 11:59 pm CST, contestants will be evaluated by panelists, in addition to Facebook "likes" on a combination of personality, poise, and presence to be spokesmodel for PREMIER3 Foundation ("Judging Criteria"). Panelists and Facebooks "judges" evaluate contestants daily. Forty (40) women will be chosen to compete as part of the semifinal judging. Semifinalists will be announced on PREMIER3 Foundation's website on or about May 15, 2013.
SemiFinals: In the semifinal round, the forty (40) women ("Semifinalists") will be scored based on the Judging Criteria by a panel of Facebook campaigns and judges comprised of representatives from a variety of industries. The panel of judges will choose (based on the Judging Criteria) the final 10 women (the "Finalists") to move on to the final round.
Finals: During the final round, all ten (10) finalists will compete against each other in Chicago. One Grand Prize Winner (the "Grand Prize Entrant") will be determined during a live panelist contest in the grand ballroom at 2135 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago IL 60647. A panel of judges comprised of representatives in multi-faceted industries ("Judges") will score the Finalists based on the Judging Criteria. One Finalist will be selected based on the Judging Criteria as the Grand Prize Winner.
In the event that any Semifinalist, Finalist or Grand Prize Winner ("Selected Entrant") is determined to be ineligible or withdraws from the Contest, PREMIER3 Foundation reserves the right to select another Entrant, suspend, extend or cancel the Contest.
No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Promoter due to unavailability of prizes for any reason, including but not limited to cancellation, scheduling conflicts, or force majeure. Any remaining components on the prize will be awarded and the Sponsors' obligation to the Selected Entrants will be fulfilled, and no additional compensation will be provided. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
Grand Prize Entrants (whose entries are confirmed as valid, will:General: By entering, Entrant agrees: (a) to release PREMIER3 Foundation and its agents from all liability, loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Contest, including with respect to the Contest, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by the judges, their acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules; and (c) that Sponsor, its affiliates and licensees may use Entrant's names, likeness, the Images, personal information, and statements made by Entrant to Sponsor, and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright the Images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Appear in a feature article about the Contest in a national press release;
- Appear in national advertising fundraising campaigns for PREMIER3 Foundation; and
Finalist Entrants, (whose entry is confirmed as valid), receive:
- Airfare from/to Finalist Entrants nearest airport to/from Chicago, IL hotel expenses, and per diem paid in order to appear and compete against each other; to be held in Chicago, IL
- A photo shoot for PREMIER3 Foundation.
The prizes do not include taxes, insurance, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges or any other items not specifically described in these Rules and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrants. All Selected Entrants are responsible for reporting and paying all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsor reserves the right to transfer, substitute prizes or provide a cash equivalent for any prizes. Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
As a condition to receiving a prize, all Grand Prize and Finalist Entrants must sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form, show proof of residency and valid identification immediately upon being chosen. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Selected Entrant within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, or the Selected Entrant declines the prize or fails to meet Sponsor requirements, such Selected Entrant may be disqualified and the prize will either be forfeited or awarded to an alternate Entrant.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, PREMIER3 Foundation SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
at PREMIER3 Foundation’s Office (located in the CBS Tower)
22 W Washington St
Chicago, United States