Prevailing Wage Law
Event on 2013-06-06 08:30:00
Discover no-hassle ways to comply with prevailing wage law – and get the job done.
Prevailing wage is a mandatory component of many public works projects. Unfortunately, the law often raises more questions than it answers. What is the prevailing wage? What paperwork do I need? How can I avoid liability and complaints? What if I need help? Let's start with this seminar.
Turn to our experienced panel and you'll get the answers you seek – and the practical guidance you need to avoid penalties and costly litigation. You'll learn the nuts and bolts of complying with prevailing wage law – minus the confusion and worries. Register now and get practical how-to's on surviving prevailing wage predicaments in your next project.
Benefits for You
- Adhere to complex guidelines surrounding wage determination
- Get a headache-free approach to fulfilling your apprenticeship obligations
- Ensure you're acting in accordance with your labor compliance program
- Sidestep common mistakes by complying with recordkeeping requirements
- You will be able to review which projects are covered by prevailing wages.
- You will be able to discuss how to determine the prevailing wage rate.
- You will be able to identify strategies for compliance and limiting liability.
- You will be able to explain apprenticeship obligations.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for attorneys, construction and project managers, owners, presidents, vice presidents, compliance officers, accountants, controllers, contractors, subcontractors, engineers and payroll professionals.
Continuing Education Units
- CC 1.0
- HR Certification Institute 6.5
- HRPD 1.0
- CPE 8.0 including Specialized Knowledge and Applications 8
- CA CLE 6.5
at Holiday Inn – Stadium- Mission Valley
3805 Murphy Canyon Rd
San Diego, United States