Private Social Media Consulting for Sacramento Area Businesses
Event on 2014-11-18 13:00:00
Are you a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced at Social Media Marketing for your Sacramento Business?
You've probably set up a Facebook page, and you may be dabbling with Twitter or the other platforms, but are you attracting the clients you need?
From Natomas to East Sac, Elk Grove to Rancho Cordova, Sacramento area businesses have an option to get personalized, one to one tutoring sessions, customized with information specifically geared toward your business.
Your coaching will be directed by Julie Gallaher, President of Get on the Map Social Media who has over 20 years experience helping small businesses market their products and services both online and offline. You may have seen her on Good Day Sacramento, News10, Fox 40 or KCRA and read about her in the Sacramento Business Journal, Sacramento Magazine, Sacramento Bee, Mountain Democrat or Comstock’s Magazine.
Julie has offered workshops and classes for:
- Sacramento Metro Chamber
- California Lodging Industry Association
- Placer County Bar Association
- Rancho Cordova Chamber
- West Coast Plumbing & HVAC Contractors
- El Dorado Tourism Board
- Sacramento Association of Realtors
- Nor Cal Association of Wedding Professionals
- Society of Marketing Professionals
- Learning Exchange
In this 90 minute private coaching session we will start where you are, and give you the tools and techniques to successfully use your choice of social media platforms to promote your business.
From Facebook Advertising to using Yelp for Reputation Management, you have lots of options for marketing your business. There is a lot of information available – online articles, books, presentations and webinars, but unless you're a full time internet marketer it will take you a hundred hours to read it all, evaluate it, and decide which tactics to implement. In 90 minutes, I can show you some proven stategies that will work for your industry.
Whether you're brand spanking new to social media, or an experienced social media marketer who wants some new strategies, we can train to your level. We will focus exclusively on YOUR business and industry.
Here are some of the topics you might be interested in:
- Facebook – Creating a business page, Getting more engagement, Why You Should be Using Facebook's Powerful Advertising Options
- Twitter – How to leverage Twitter to get TV & News Coverage, Twitter's best time management tools, How to update your website to improve your Twitter engagement
- LinkedIn – Creating a highly powerful profile, How to Build Authority with LinkedIn's new publishing platform, Using LinkedIn groups to build your network
- Pinterest – Best social media platform to reach female adults, Using Pinterest to improve your SEO, Selling on the Pinterest platform
- Yelp – The Psychology of the Yelper, How do Yelp filters work, Techniques to Improve your Yelp rank, How to deal with negative yelp reviews,
- Instagram – Best platform for reaching young adults, Creating Instagram "Ads", Tagging & Hashtagging your way to success, Connecting with your target audience
- The second tier of platforms might be perfect for you – Quora, Foursquare, Vine, Snapchat, Klout, Amazon, Kickstarter … we've got experience with them all.
Comments from recent Get on the Map Social Media Clients
I will say it again. Julie Gallaher is THE best social media guru I know. If you have a need in this realm don't hesitate to use her.
Ron Hyde, Former Sports Anchor, KCRA TV
Marketing one's business or service online is increasingly important – Julie can help you with that!
Claudia Johnson, KXTV News10
Laura O'Brien, Sacramento Magazine
Julie is an expert among experts. I do a lot of consulting in social media and trust Julie's easy to understand strategy for implementing ideas that seem to constantly be changing. She is a must see, must follow!
Julie is not just an idea person. She creates, takes action and follows through. She has been a big help to me in using the internet to bring attention to my business. And, she has irresistible, positive energy.
Shelley Burns, Jazz Singer
For more information call Julie at 916-265-2521 or email email@example.com or connect with me online …
P.S. I've organized a Pinterest Networking Group on LinkedIn. I'd love to have you join! http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Pinterest-Networking-Group-4203053
at Get on the Map
2572 21st St
Sacramento, United States