Professional Shot: Social Media for Business Success
Event on 2013-11-06 18:00:00
Do you want to drive repeat business or attract new customers but have a small marketing budget?
Social Media Marketing is an excellent way to attract and retain customers at a fraction of the cost of engaging in conventional marketing campaigns. Although most of us understand the benefits of social media but we fail to reap optimum benefits that this channel offers.
Wanita Fourie, online marketing Coach and International Business speaker, presents an holistic approach to marketing your business online to achieve maximum results and sales success. We will go through:
– The importance of aligning your marketing strategy with your key business outcomes.
– Understanding what ‘social marketing’ is, and how to leverage it for maximum results.
– an exercise to identify whether the correct social marketing medium is being used to drive your business forward. We will touch on each of the social marketing ‘tools’ – website/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest/ YouTube/ Google+/ Google Hangouts/ Instagram so that you can identify which of these will be most effective in your business.
– Examples of how business is using social marketing to their benefit.
Key learning outcome:
– To have an understanding of the holistic approach to social marketing.
– To identify the strengths and areas for development in your own business in order to achieve business success through social marketing.
Who should attend?
– Business Owners
– Marketing and Sales Professionals
– Public Relations Professionals
– Social Media Enthusiasts
– Internet Marketing Professionals
– Anyone who is interested in harnessing the power of social media effectively
Book your spot now to learn how to take your social media marketing to the next level!
About the Presenter:
Wanita Fourie is a leadership and online marketing Coach and International Business speaker.
Wanita is recognised by World Wide Who’s Who for dedication to leadership and excellence in consulting, social networking and change facilitation. She has also been awarded a certificate of recognition from the Marketing Standards Body and Marketing Federation of South Africa for her contribution to the marketing standards and contact centre standards.
Wanita works with clients and students on 6 Continents where she takes an holistic approach to online business and uses tools (websites/ Facebook/twitter/ Pintrest/ Google/ YouTube etc.), coaching and mind-set strategies to transform business revenue by ensuring that the marketing aspects are aligned to the goals of the business. She challenges her clients to think outside the box when it comes to marketing their business online. Her intuition, experience and adaptability enables her to work with a variety of personalities to achieve results.
At heart, Wanita is the ultimate trainer and entrepreneur.
06:00pm Registration and Networking
06:30pm Presentation by Wanita Zoghby
(Light refereshments will be provided)
at Excel Corporation, Level 2 Ntec Tower
20 Hobson St
Auckland, New Zealand