Public Relations + Build Your Marketing Toolkit – The 4 Pillars of Marketing Success
Event on 2015-04-23 15:00:00
Public Relations – How to Get Your Message Out Using Online and Traditional Media
Marketing isn’t only about social media.
Public relations can be one of the most effective tools in your business arsenal to attract new business or foster a deeper relationship with clients and customers.
In this seminar, you’ll learn how public relations can be used to get your message out in a way that news media is more likely to publish your information and help you tell your company’s story.
- What constitutes “news”
- How to position your company
- Best practices for effective press releases
- Optimizing your press release for search engines
- What to say – and what not to say – when a reporter contacts you
- … and more
Plus Build Your Marketing Toolkit – The 4 Pillars of Marketing Success
Many small businesses and organizations find themselves seeking the right strategies to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But with so many different marketing activities that they could focus on, they often miss some of the important marketing concepts that will help them understand why those activities are so important. This presentation is designed to uncover some ofthose core concepts and show that a little bit of marketing knowledge can go a long way.
Attendees of this presentation will learn:
- What marketing really is (and isn’t).
- How marketing has changed in ways that benefit small businesses.
- The importance of setting goals and objectives for their marketing efforts.
- The 4 Pillars or Marketing Success – a framework that shows how different marketing activitiesall fit together, and will help small businesses reflect on their own marketing program.
- It’s ok to start small, to start where you already are.
Ken Countess is managing director of The Countess Group, a strategic marketing and communications consultancy now in its 15th year. An award-winning marketer and an internationally recognized expert on Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing, Ken’s approach to educating audiences how to use email marketing and social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to build their business has earned him the respect of loyal followers around the world.
at USF CONNECT Boardroom
3802 Spectrum Blvd
Tampa, United States