Real Estate Trends + Technology
Event on 2015-05-06 09:00:00
Some record results of Michael's classes: · 63 listings in 1 hour for 1 agent. Right there in class
· .5 million dollar buyer in 30 minutes.
· Multiple leads for multiple agents in 20 seconds or less.
· Within 3 weeks of attending a session, an agent went from 0 leads and almost out of real estate to 36 active clients and capping later that year.
· A new agent applied just the Facebook techniques I shared in class. Started in January 2014 and by Dec. 31st has capped and made over 0K her first year. All from Facebook.________
Wednesday May 6th – Pocatello
9:12 – Become Google Great – Learn numerous sites and tools, all from Google that will give you a marketing edge. Become a better search engine optimized real estate agent. Become….Google Great!
1-4 – Video Marketing for Real Estate – This session will teach you everything you need to know to showcase your business with videos. During the workshop you will create your own video channel and more!
Thursday May 7th – Idaho Falls
9-12 – Lead Generate with Facebook – This workshop will train agents on how to properly engage potential clients on Facebook. As well as teach the subtle marketing features of Facebook that truly work for Real Estate. All of this in a workshop mode, allowing agents to apply immediately.
1-2 – How to Actually Use LinkedIn for Real Estate – One of the biggest mysteries of all on the internet…solved! Agents will learn the proper way to enhance their LinkedIn profile and maximize the lead capture capability of the platform.
2-4 – I have the KW Mobile App….Now What? – Understand how to properly set up the KW Mobile App to maximize lead generation. More importantly, learn various methods of marketing this powerful app.
Based out of North Texas, with more than a decade of experience in educational technology training, Michael offers training, marketing tips and consultation designed to improve your business. Classes are taught in a user-friendly manner that is accessible for both wary computer users and experts.
Michael earned his BA in Education at the University of Central Oklahoma and obtained his Masters of Education degree from the University of North Texas in 2000. Michael comes from a successful real estate family and has trained thousands of Realtors® since 2001.
- Keller Williams Realty International Master Faculty Member
- KWRI eEdge Instructor
- Certified by the states of Oklahoma and Texas to teach multiple Continuing Education Courses
- His design team has enhanced over 6,000 real estate websites and social media sites
at Southeast Idaho
Pocatello, United States