RECRUITING AND ATTRACTING POTENTIAL VOLUNTEERS
Event on 2013-01-28 13:00:00
Recruiting and attracting potential volunteers approaches recruitment of volunteers from a sales and marketing perspective and looks at techniques and best practice from wider sectors that can be applied to recruiting volunteers.
This course is suitable for anybody who wishes to recruit volunteers to their organisation and doesn't assume any prior knowledge of sales and marketing techniques.
By the end of the course participants will :
- Understand the importance of targeting their marketing to attract the right kind of volunteers.
- Will be able to apply information learnt to improve their current marketing materials or generate new ones.
- Learn basic sales techniques and understand how these can be applied to marketing materials.
- Know how different tactics can generate different results.
You will also receive an introduction to social media marketing and will begin to understand how this could work in the context of your organisation
This is one of 5 volunteer management courses we are running.
- Fundamentals of Involving Volunteers – 21/01/13
- Recruiting and Attracting Potential Volunteers – 28/01/13
- Finding the Right Volunteer for the Right Role – 04/02/12
- Supporting and Supervising Volunteers – 11/02/12
- Dealing with Difficult Volunteers – 25/02/12
If you would like to book on all 5 courses and receive a 10% discount – please select the 5 volunteer management courses ticket.
If you would like any further information please contact Caroline – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01423 500904.
at Community House
46 – 50 East Parade
Harrogate, United Kingdom