IN A NUTSHELL…
• Want more wedding business? You’ll get money-making ideas when you come see wedding marketing expert and author Alan Berg for a unique educational event at the Seneca Niagara Casino. Bring your co-workers and colleagues and share this valuable experience.
• Three great AFTERNOON SESSIONS include "Creating an Exceptional Customer Experience",“8 Tips for Better Email Conversations” and “6 Steps to Wedding Show Success." Then, in a power packed EVENING SESSION, the topic is "Bride's Buying Signals – How Wedding Pros Can Close More Sales, Today!"
• With the beautiful Seneca Niagara Casino, our host site, just minutes from the majestic Niagara Falls, plan on staying an extra day and tour one of the seven wonders of the world. Niagara USA is not only home to the falls, it is rich in history, culture, outdoor life, shopping, adventure and nightlife. Here's a sneak peek at where our seminar will be held…
When it comes to helping local wedding businesses better themselves, Alan Berg is the single best speaker in the industry. Credentials? Formerly a VP with The Knot, Alan has authored 3 books including "If your website was an employee, would you fire it?", "Don't Paint the House" and his new book "Your Attitude for Success".
He now consults for WeddingWire as an Education Guru. Alan is a featured speaker at Wedding MBA, he speaks domestically and internationally (in Cancun and Calgary, Ireland, UK and Guadalajara). And on Tuesday, July 8th we’re proud to have him here in Western New York!
Full Event Schedule and Session Descriptions:
Afternoon Sessions: 1:00pm – 5:00pm – 3 presentations
8 Tips for Better Email Conversations
It would be so much easier if they would just pick up the phone and call you, wouldn't it? But these days that's not happening very much. Do you know why? Does it really matter why? You've always had to adapt to how your prospect's preferences, not the other way around. In this session Alan will walk you through the ins and outs of communicating with today's prospects.
Here's what you'll learn:
• Why they won't call you
• How to have a real conversation via email
• How much you should write in an email
• When and how to use attachments
6 Steps to Wedding Show Success
WEDDING SHOWS ARE STILL RELEVANT for today's couples because they still like to see, hear, touch, smell and taste before they buy. They're relevant for you because you crave face-time and want to show passion for what you do. Is there a magic formula for wedding show success? Yes there is, and you'll understand it by the end of this informative session.
Here's what you'll learn:
• What to do before the show
• How to make your booth stand out
• Who should be staffing your booth
• Effective followup
Creating an Exceptional Customer Experience
Creating an exceptional customer experience starts before the sale, actually before you ever get to speak with a prospect. You don’t get to give great customer service until after the sale. It costs little, or nothing, to be exceptional and Alan will show you how.
Come to this session and hear:
• What it means to provide an exceptional customer experience
• How exceeding their expectations is not about giving a discount
• How to increase your chances of getting them back after they've shopped around
5:00pm – 6:30pm (On Your Own)
Dinner break – Your choice of six great restaurants. The Western Door, Koi, LaCascata, Three Sisters, Blue Burger Bar and Thunder Falls Buffet.
Evening Session: 6:30pm – 8:00pm – Presentation
Bride's Buying Signals – How Wedding Pros Can Close More Sales, Today!
In this session, Alan addresses one of the most requested topics we hear from wedding pros across the country, closing the sale. If you don’t close the sale there’s no food to cook, dresses to sew, images to capture, flowers to arrange, music to play, weddings to coordinate… you get the idea.
You can do everything else well (marketing, social networking, advertising, websites, conversion, SEO and ROI), but you still have to take that final step and close the sale. Love it or hate it sales is an integral part of your wedding business.
In this session we'll give you the tools you need to close more sales:
• When to ask for the sale
• How to ask for the sale
• How to see the buying signals more clearly
• Plus: Alan will reveal the number one and two skills you need to close more sales
If you'd like more information about joining the Buffalo Bridal Association, as well as all of the other benefits of membership, please visit: www.BuffaloBridalAssociation.com
at Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel Events Center
310 Fourth Street
Niagara Falls, United States