RIBA Insight Consultancy Day 2012
Event on 2012-10-30 09:30:00
RIBA Insight Consultancy Days 2012
Join RIBA Insight’s one-day complimentary Consultancy Day events, being held in London and in Manchester .
Agenda for the day
Consultancy Day is a RIBA Insight client event covering subjects of interest to product and service providers within the construction industry. The day will comprise of four sessions:
Session 1 Inside the mind of Specifiers
– What specifiers want from product manufacturers.
– Presented by Lynda Thompson, NBS and Jonathan Stock, Hugh Pearman and Jan-Carlos Kucharek, RIBA Journal.
Session 2 BIM: All angles covered
– Case study based BIM discussion from industry experts and Manufactures, including:
- How have they incorporated BIM successfully in their projects.
- What changes have they made to adopt BIM.
- Has adopting BIM proven financially successful for them?
– Presented by Dr Stephen Hamil, Head of NBS Software Development, Balfour Beaty, David Miller Architects and Kingspan Insulation.
Session 3 Online Brand Building
– What should manufacturers be doing with SEO and Website Optimisation?
– Successful link building
– Presented by Think Tank and Coast Digital.
– Case study based CPD discussion from current CPD Providers, covering key areas such as:
- How does CPD help them?
- What forms of CPD do they engage in and have proven to be successful.
- How should Providers tailor their CPD to their target audience to make it engaging.
Who should attend?
Exclusive to RIBA Insight clients the Consultancy Day events are aimed at all those who target specifiers and who want to gain a real insight into key subject areas from key players within the industry. On the day you’ll be given the chance to network with others in your industry and learn from examples of best practice.
The event will run on two separate days at two different locations – one in Manchester, and the other in London, both events are free to attend.
Manchester Consultancy Day London Consultancy Day
Date: 23rd October Date: 30th October
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Venue: Imperial War Museum Venue: Hilton Kensington Hotel
* Please note that you can only book a maximum of 2 people
Testimonies from RIBA Insight’s Consultancy Day 2011
RIBA Insight's Consultancy Days held last year were an unqualified success. ,
Testimonies from previous attendees:
– “It gave me more information about the architects market I probably wasn’t aware of- BIM in particular.”
– “Networking with Colleagues and RIBA staff was a bonus."
– “External guest speakers and non-biased architects were good”
at London, United Kingdon
City of London, United Kingdom