Roundtable Discussion: Business White Papers in a Content Marketing World
Event on 2013-11-21 18:00:00
Please join the Chicago Copywriting and Content Marketing Meetup for our bi-monthly discussion about all things digital marketing, copywriting and content marketing related.
This month's topic will be: All things White Papers
Possible talking points:
- Potential Discussion Topics:
- History of business White Papers
- Why they work; when they don't.
- Best practices for crafting the perfect paper!
- White Papers + Content Marketing
- How long should they be?
- White Papers vs. modern Infographics
- Who's doing them well.
- Tools of the trade
- And more! (Please feel free to suggest)
Please bring ideas and samples we can share as a group and discuss.
This is a free-flowing, open discussion event aimed at collaborating, generating new ideas and sharing. Also, everyone is welcome to bring samples to be critiqued.
If you have something to ask, share or present on, please contact Scott Winterroth, organizer, to reserve a spot on the agenda.
Don't forget to please patron the restaurant! WiFi available.
Street parking and garage parking located nearby, also many CTA options.
Questions? Contact Scott Winterroth
at Epic Burger Gold Coast
40 East Pearson St
Chicago, United States